10

He pulled his boxers over his member and pulled off his pants, watching you as you layed at your back with your hands tied, your hands started hurting from the weight of your body which was on top of it.
"Spread your legs" he said getting of top of you
One of his hand rested of the sheets of bed giving him support to not fall on you as your faces were Inches from each other.
Your breathing stared to get heavy as Levi's deep greyish eyes which had a touch of possession and clouds of lust looked right into your eyes.

His look made you excited, your heat started to beg for him as you felt his cold touched in your warm breast circling your nipples, his hands firmly continued teasing you as the coldness of his hands was experienced by your stomach.
His hands slowly made it's way to your womanhood while his eyes unblinkly looked into your own, sending chills down you spine. You felt a real need to swallow his taste.

He was quick to insert two of his fingers inside of you untill his thum fitted right at your clitoris, he slowing started to thrust you with his fingers while his thum teased your clitoris.
"I like the way you're always so wet for me" he said in whisper bending towards your ears as he pick up the pace thrusting his fingers inside of you harder and faster and making the moment of his thum rough, you could feel drops of his cum making its way to your throat as you tried your best to hold it.
He smirked seeing you struggle holding his cum back in your mouth.
"Swallow it brat...have your part of fun" he said as he started to kiss your neck still having the same speed with his fingers.
He smirked as a loud moan left you, when he bit a specific sport in your neck, he started teasing that stop by licking and biting it a few times.
His hands started to be ever faster than before as moans started to leave you.
Levi bit your earlobe leaving a soft moan into your ears making you reach your climax as your back started to ache you came out with a loud moan as your legs started to shake from pleasure.

Levi widrew his hands off your heat as you layed there with your eyes closed.

You freaked out as you felt something warm on your heat, you opened you eyes you see Levi's head burried near your womanhood.
"Stay still brat" Levi said looking up and locking your legs around his arms.

*What the hell....I haven't even recovered from my first orgasm and my hands are hurting so much,* you thought to yourself as his tongue started to lick your heat making your legs shake, as this one felt even better than the first one you there your head back with pleasure, as you tried to grip the sheets of the bed with your tied hands which were fixated on the bed from the weight of your body.

He inserted one of his finger still licking your clitoris his tongue ran furiously around you heat.
Your legs started to shake at a faster rate as he inserted another finger inside of you.
Heat started to take it's path to your legs up to your womanhood as you felt a knot create in your stomach.
Levi started to suck and lick your heat as he saw you reaching you peak, and you came out all over his fingers and levi stopped giving you a last kiss on your heat.

He got to his knees on the bed as you started at him trying to catch your breath, you saw him licking his fingers clear off your release.
He hummed at the taste of you.

Levi flipped you over making your shoulders touch the bed as your breathing was heavy from all the activities your you kneed on the bed as your wrist were still tied with Levi's belt, you felt a tickling sensetion in your hands as the blood flow in your hands were back to its original, but the belt was still to an extent blocking it's way.your legs left sore and your head was spinning.

You let out a loud moans as you felt Levi's dick inserted inside of you.
Levi grabbed his belt making your hands to strech.
Your moans were prevented as you buried your head into the bed as your body felt lifeless.
Levi started to trust hard into you.
"Scream my name brat" he said bobbing himself harder into you.

You completely ignored him as you felt yourself dranched into pleasure and pain.
"I said scream my damn name (y/n)" levi said in a deep voice grabbing your handful of hairs and pulling them gaining a painful moan from you.
"That's not what I asked for....let's try it one more time" he said pulling your hairs even harder and pulling the belt tying your hands back and thrusting really fast inside of you.
"Lee----haaaa~aaahaaaa~f-fuc~aahh"
"Not even near" levi said letting go of the belt and spanking you ass really hard.
"Le-eeviiiii~aaahhhhhaaaa" you moans out
"Your not loud enough to be heard by people" Levi said as he pulled himself out of you as your body layed there lifelessly.

"on your feets" levi said getting off the bed
You tried your best to make yourself move but was just able to get on your knees on the bed.
"Tch.."he said coming close to you and grabbing you by your arms and making you off the bed and stand on the floor, his hold on your arms didn't loosen as he dragged you to his office and made his way with you to the door to the hallway.
"L-Levii w-wha--where are....." You said as nervousness flooded over you.
"Don't ask questions brat I told you to do as I say" he said giving you a furious look.
You walked out of his office to the hall it was dark and the only source of light was from the moon who's light seeked from the windows, It was dead quite.