12

The next morning was ridiculously hard as compared to the night.
Your legs were dranched with pain you felt the need to just stay at one place.
But the pain in your legs relaxed as you took a warm bath in Levi bathroom.
And you dressed up.
Levi as usual wasn't on the bed and you doubted if he ever even slept.

You hurried back down stairs to find people you knew looking at you and muttering things.
You flushed red as a thought of last night made it's way to your mind.
You were sure that everyone in rage have listened you as you saw the reaction and realises how loud you actually was yesterday.
"Had a good night?" You heard someone call
You looked to find Connie smirking at you, you hurried to him, he was sitting with Sasha who was as usual eating meat unaware of her surroundings whereas jean who was sitting next to Connie looks dropped as he tried to not make eye contact with you.
"Um...Hi" you said as you reached them.
"Ha!.....hello" Connie replied
You were red from the thoughts of last night.
You pulled the chair to sit on it as you were stopped from a call from Mikasa
"(y/n)" she called
"Yesss Mikasaaa" you replied going towards her.
"Hey I wanna talk to you" she said
(Mikasa was quite a good friend of yours, and you really admired her, infact you considered her one of the best female you ever came across-not to mention she felt the same way)
"Y-yea" let's go
You went outside the hall to a more open hand near the stable.
Hot air was blowing as some strangs of your hair came out from the bun you made.
"Ummm..so...what is it?" You asked as you made your way through the grasses with Mikasa.
"Huh... it's nothing...I just...um...you two were so loud yesterday" she said
"Mm...I...sorry..huh" you said feeling embarassed
"No it's not about it I mean jean....he....when you two were going on in the kitchen I'm certain of...I just got out of my room to check what was going on and I saw jean masturbating"
"Wha-what THE FUCK" you kinda yelped.
"Yeah I just felt like telling you cause you know, I didn't wanted you to not know it, I think he was probably having fun with your voice or something."she said looking assured
"Yeah...thanks....I'll have my distance" you replied
"Okay..see ya" she said moving back as you heard Armin call her.
"Yeah take care....you said waving your hands"

More redness washed your face as you saw Commander Erwin emerging out of the stable.
You started getting really interested in your fingers and started pinching looking down as you saw Erwin make his way towards you.
"Looks like you and Levi are having really good sleep now a days" he said smirking as he was in range for you to hear him
"Morning sir... y-yes sir...." You said as your heart raced you never had any actual conversation with him other than official work.
He made his way towards the hall leaving you alone there as you tried to calm yoru heart.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, as you turned around to see levi looking at you.

(You were so much dranched in the thought of what Erwin said to you just now that you didn't notice levi coming out from the stable just after Erwin left you)

"Ummm" you let out a sound
"I was out of a work....sorry I left you alone last night after you slept" he said sliding his hands on your cheeks
"Where were you?" You asked
"I just had to go for a meeting" he said
"What meeting" you demanded
"It was nothing....." He replied kissing your forehead
"Huh....oh...okay" you said smiling
"And be ready in the evening"
~tch we're going out for a....um....date"
He continued seeing the confused look in your face.
"W-what" you said as you felt astonished from what he said
"Tch....you didn't hear or you don't wanna g.." he said looking at you pretty seriously
"No...no I just wanted to confirm if you said what I head" you replied flushing
"Erwin told me that I should take you on a date" he said looking away from you
"Okay I'll be ready" you said bringing and kissing the his hands which was on your cheeks.
He looked at you as you saw a little blush on his cheeks, you smiled at his reaction.
"I'll be waiting here at 6 this evening...till then I'll go as I got lots of paper work to do" he said
"Oh yeah...see you" you said as he pulled his hands off your face.
"Are you planing to stay here like this?" He asked smirking
"Huh....no..I mean..."
"Let's walk to hall together and then I'll head to my office"
"Oh..yea-yes sir" you shattered as you struggle finding words.
"Tch.... don't be a good girl just now baby girl I won't be able to keep myself from you" he said smirking
"Then don't" you said without realising you actually said it
He looked at you as a devil smirk formed in his lips.
"You're a really impatient brat you know that?" He said grabbing your jaw
"You wait until the drawn takes over" he said smirking and leaving his hold on your jaw.

You two made your way towards the hall.
Levi left you in the hall giving you a soft smile as he made his way to his office and you had your breakfast which was quite late as the hall was near to empty.
The rest of the day you spent traning on your own as levi wasn't there to be found as you knew he was having his paper work done.