22

The next few days went on without Levi, traning without some scolding from him was no fun.
You felt a need to have him but you didn't even had any way to contact him it was all so fishy for you to distract yourself from his thoughts.
The scent of his clothes you wore today definately made you wanna kiss him really hard, but you just tried to distract yourself from his thoughts as you sat their on the desk with a plate containing potato on the table.
Today's breakfast also reminded you of Sasha which was no surprise, she loved food so much.

All your work to distract yourself was faded as you saw a cup on the table of the food counter.
Yes the cup Levi used to sip his tea from.
The rim of the cup reminded you of him holding his cup with all of his fingers and his thumb as he used to bring that rim of the cup close to his rosy lips to sip the tea from it.This was too much you couldn't stop yourself.
You needed him so bad.
"Why not to please myself" you thought to yourself.
You put your plate in the sink and headed to your room.

(Yes to your room
[also as Levi wasn't there so you had a good chance having some time for yourself and your work, so basically you had your sleeps and stuffs in your room for the mean time Levi was out, and you had the keys to Levi's office so it wasn't a problem for you to lock and unlock it when you wanted to] cause you don't really have all your stuffs in Levi's room except some of your panties and some of your clothings)

You opened the door as you reached your room and snapped the door close as you entered inside the room and clicked it lock.

You sank on the bed which felt like sponge.

You took your pants off and started to tease your inner thighs spreading your legs apart, you were at a hurry as you struggled to keep yourself from having pleasure you slipped one of your hand inside of your panty and started to pleasure yourself.

You moaned Levi's name all the time as you imagined him being there.
He was taking control over you even without being there.
Heat started to take over you as your legs slightly trembled from the pleasure.
You let the heat take over you as you let out your pleasure, you grasped miserably for air and let your head sink in the bed as you struggled to keep your head up anymore, your body numbed as it denyed to accept any impulse from surroundings.

You felt yourself in pure bliss as all your stress vaporised, but the condensation of your stress was too early to be accepted as you head the bang on your door.

"(Y/n) open the door already" you heard a voice which high pitch call banging on the door.