31

You woke up feeling thirsty,
You were tangled in levi, you didn't want to wake him up, so you tired to comfort your thirst.
Levi looked nothing but pretty, his dark black hair touching hid lashes, his soft rose like lips, his soft skin that melted with the moonlight
"Seems like you love what you seeing" levi said his eyes still closed
"Ummhm, yes daddyyyy!"
"Oh my lil slut getting wet just for daddy."
"And daddy doesn't know how to to his job to please his girl"
Levi opened his eyes looked at you, you looked at him the whole moment was captured into your heart.
Mild moonlight rays outlining levi's Greek God like figure, so delicious, his pretty body mixed with masculinity, just perfect.
You were just looking at him as he cupped his hands around your face and kissed you hungrily.
You were wearing just the bra and panties.
He grabbed your hips and rolled you over to get on top of you, grabbed your hair in one hand and smacked your ass with the other.
Grunts escaped his lips as you moaned
"You have no idea how much I missed this baby" he said between his grunts.
He got up from you, which resulted in your doubted face.
"Com'on get up" he ordered
"Hun?"
"So many fucks and you still have that attitude"
"Did you expect something else from me sir?"
Smirk covered levis face and for the first time in so long it looked like he was enjoying himself.
He grabbed you from the bed and made you stand on the floor.
"That looks better Angel, now take off what you've got on"
"You could have done that!"
"Until you don't want your bra ripped keep being a brat"
"Huhhhhh, you bitchhh" you mocked
His eyebrows raised
"Strip" serious look covered his face
You knew one more disobeying and you were done for it.
So you took off your panties and bra reveling your shaved girly part and your heavy breasts, your nipples erect needing levi to suck them so good.
"Turn around"
You did as he said
A shiver ran down your spine as you heard levi whisper
"Umhmmm Baby, I missed this view so much" into your ears, his breathe on your neck as he gently pressed a kiss on your shoulder, holding your heavy brests in his big warm hands as moans escaped your lips.