23

You jumped out of the bed in hurry and dressed yourself.
"Coming" you called as the person didn't stop banging

You opened the door once you were fully dressed.

"Yeah...Hitch?" You asked as you recognised the person.

"Eren and Historia....they have been kidnapped" she said trying her hard to catch her breath...."I got this information from Connie he's waiting for you near the stable"

"Wa-what????" You said as those words made their way to your ears.

"You heard me right" she said

"Hitch you just take care of Annie will you" you said continuing

"Y-yes I will" Hitch called as she saw you grabbing your ODM gear.

"I'll be heading Commander Erwin's office, and will make my way to Levi's squad with Connie" you said.

"Just keep the things in track here, alright?....I'll go and take permission from Commander Erwin" you said stepping out of the room and locking the door as Hitch was out of there too.

You walked hurriedly to Commander Erwin's office

You knocked on the door
"Inn" the voice replied
You opened the door and saw Erwin sitting there.

The top of his table was hidden from the the papers kept on it.

"Caption..." You said heavily trying to catch your breath walking in his office.

"You can go, just handle things properly" he said cutting you off.

"Yes caption" you said walking back to the door half the way.
You shut the door close and hurried downstairs.
You leg slipped and with a blink you found yourself sitting on the floor, but having no time to think you got up with your butts hurting a bit but you didn't had time to care about it so you ran out of the place going to the stable, it wasn't late when you spotted Connie sitting on this horse In front of the stable.

You didn't say anything and went inside of the stable getting your horse out, petting it you made him walk out by giving its reins a pull, you sat on the horse.

"Let's go" Connie said breaking the silence
"Yea" you replied pulling the reins of the horse making it move forward.

_____________________________________

Connie and you were parallel to each other, you both had your eyes for unpredictable Titans appearing out of no where.
The fear of them was making you nervous and you knew it wasn't only you who was feeling it but also Connie as you saw him having very sensitive vision to almost anything.

The sun rays of the sun wasn't to its peak as some clouds covered it, the weather was quite calming but you couldn't actually enjoy the weather with so much fear.

Your heart jumped when you heard loud footsteps.

"No it's not" you thought to yourself as you tuned your head a bit to catch a glimpse of the fear your veins were experiencing.

You saw a very immense Titan coming your way, and you looked at Connie who was looking at you.
You could feel the vibrations its steps caused.

It was really close to you and had its eyes straight on you.
"You go, I'll handle it" you called to Connie
"Are you insane?" He yelled
"Trust me okay?'' you called
"(Y/n) I'm not lett----" he started
And stopped when he saw you attaching the pins on the ODM gear on the titan.
You flew in the air and gave yourself a turn making your blades read when you were right at the back on the titan you targeted on it's nape and cut him off, the titans fall to the ground and stains of blood covered you which evaporated just afterward.
You too landed on the ground and made your way while putting the blades in to your horse and Connie who was looking at you.
"You can trust me you know" you said as pulling the reins on the horse.
"No doubt why everyone there needs you" Connie said smiling.