Chapter 31

JJs nose was pouring out with blood. I mean I've seen Simon angry before but never this angry..
"Get the fuck out" he screams at us all "and you don't ever try to speak to me again you're dead to me" he shouts in my face.
I picked JJ up and walked him out of the room and let the others try calm Simon down.
I took JJ into his room and sat him on his bed.
"Stay there" I told him as I ran to him bathroom and grabbed the toilet roll. I rolled some pieces off and scrunched it all up and placed it on his nose, telling him to pinch his nose to help with the bleeding.
"Are you okay?" I say sitting down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah I'll be fine" he says.
"What even happened JJ?" I ask him looking up at him.
"Listen y/n" he says to me making eye contact, "he knows"
"Wait what?" I ask confused "about us?"
"Yeah y/n" he pauses "about me and you"
"Wait what how?!" I say in utter shock.
"Remember the night in the pool"
"Wait the camera!" I say realising, putting my face in my hands.
"Y/n it's gonna be alright I promise" he says calming me, whilst placing his arm around me to try comfort my distress "he was bound to find out sooner or later anyways, try not to stress about it, it'll all blow over sooner or later"
"I hope so" I reply back to him sighing.
Me and JJ were laid on his bed cuddling into eachother, he had fallen asleep but I just couldn't stop stressing about the fact the camera had been left recording that night. What a way to find out about your sister and best friend sleeping together! I knew I had to go speak to him I just didn't know what to say.
I decided I should go speak to Josh and Vik aswell seen as though Josh already had an idea about me and JJ.
I got up out of JJs hold and placed the cover back over him as I walked over to the bedroom door to leave and try find Josh or Vik, I hope I don't bump into Simon. I see Vik leaving Simons room and he looks over to me and notices me and as I go to speak he just groans and walks the other way.
"Wait Vik please" I say to him
"What y/n" he says to me in a harsh tone
"H-h-how's Simon?" I ask him now feeling even more shame for what I had done.
"How do you think y/n? I mean how can you go not only behind your brothers back like that but all of ours?!"
I just stared in disbelief, "I -I- I- dunno what to say Vik, I'm sorr-"
"Oh you're only sorry you got caught y/n now leave me alone" he says cutting me off then storming away into him room.
I walk over to Josh's room, needing someone to speak to but I overhear him and Simon speaking in simons room.. there's no chance I'm going in there..
I walk away and go downstairs and sit on the couch. I just sat letting my mind wonder off into a darker and darker place.

-
Okay so it turns out this has been completed since the other chapter got posted and I just forgot to post this one aswell 😭 sorry about that but I'll post the next chapter once I've finished writing it and thank you all for the love on the book I appreciate you all!