Chapter 10

"Y/n?" A familiar voice says
You don't turn around as tears start falling.
"Y/n please look at me?"
"I can't" you say to him
"Why not?"
"Because if I turn around your gonna want to start asking me questions"
"Please y/n your starting to worry me"
You don't move.
JJ then comes closer and puts his hand on your cheek to turn your face to his.
"Jj he cheated on me" you says hugging him tightly and crying in to his chest.
"Y/n I sware I am going to kill him" JJ says his fists clenching.
"No please he's honestly not worth it, he has a tiny dick anyways" you laugh and then jj starts laughing back
"For fucks sake Y/n" he says still laughing with you.
"Well I mean it is true" you carry on laughing
"I mean I don't doubt it" jj carry's on laughing.
"Thank you JJ"
"For what"
"This" "Making me smile" "Making me forget" "Making me feel better already"
"Y/n it's honestly alright I care so much for you, it is the least I would do for you"
You just look up at him and smile.
JJ looks back and returns the smile.
You two locked eyes.
And just stood for a little staring at each other.
The door then goes and you two look away. Did we just have a moment? No we can't of? I don't like him like that. And he doesn't like me like that.
Simon and Josh enter, then Vik enters. You and JJ look at them and you both give them a half smile.
"What's up y/n?" Your brother asks
"Are you alright?" Josh asks
"You can tell us anything you know" Vik says
You look up at jj.
"Do you want me to say or?"
"No JJ it's alright I'll tell them"
You huff " Look my boyfriend Jake, well my ex-boyfriend, he basically, well what I'm tryna say is I walked in on him cheating on me with some random girl"
Simon just comes over and gives you a hug, then Josh did and then Vik and JJ also gave me another hug.
"Look it's fine though because I don't want to speak about this anymore, I just want to forget about it so I'd rather we change the subject" you say
"Well we've got Nando's" Josh says holding up two bags.
"Yess I am starving" you says smiling at Josh
"Fuck yeah" JJ says
You all just burst out laughing except from JJ.
"Huh?" Jj says "what's so funny?"
"Oh nothing JJ" you pat his back then smile.
You all sit down at the table and dig in to your Nando's and talk about anything but what happened today. The guys are really supportive and they honestly care so much. It feels like having 7 brothers and it just feels like a massive family.
"What you thinking about y/n" Vik questions
"Oh, it's nothing" you look over and smile at him
Vik then smiles back and then he carry's on eating his food.

I don't know if it is obvious already, but they are still in the sidemen house just because when I started this they were still there and it is easier to keep it there :)