Chapter 11

I woke up in my bed and checked the time 8:30am.
'Why do I always wake up earlier than everyone else it is so annoying' I thought to myself.
I get a shower and then get out and brush my teeth. I go over to my dressing table and brush my hair, I decide to put it in a messy bun. After that I decide to put on very little makeup, and then I walk over and went in my wardrobe.
"Hmm what to wear today" I say
Before I choose what to wear I put on some of my new pants I bought not too long ago from Victoria's Secret. I then finally decide to wear a white co-ord. I decide not to wear a bra as you can see it through my top and the straps are too thick.

 I decide not to wear a bra as you can see it through my top and the straps are too thick

With it I decided to wear my white sparkly sliders.
Now I am dressed I walk downstairs and enter the kitchen.
I decide to search the cupboards for something to eat for breakfast. In the end I get out some coco pops.
I grab a bowl and pour the coco pops to the top. I then grab the milk and pour that to the top of the bowl. I put away the cereal and milk as I grab myself a spoon.
I tuck straight in to my coco pops and finish them pretty quickly. I then walk over to the sink.
"Honestly" I giggle.
I turn on the hot water to let the sink fill to the top, I also grab the fairy liquid and squirt that all over the sink, the dishes and the sponge.
I put in my earphones and turn on my music. One of my favourite songs came on so I stared to dance and sing. I went back over to the sink after my little party. I carried on doing the dishes, whilst singing away still.

JJs pov

I woke up to somebody singing downstairs. Then I recognise that as y/n who is singing. I get up out of bed and walk down the stairs, still in my boxers because I am too lazy to put on joggers.
I walk over to the doorway of the kitchen, and I spot y/n singing.
I go up behind her and I sneaked over to her.
"BOO!" I say whilst grabbing her waist.
*SMASH*
"Shit!" I say
Y/n turns round to face me "Well done the plates now in a million pieces on the floor"
"Don't worry I'll clean it up"
Josh, Simon and Vik all came in to the kitchen still looking half asleep.
"What's going on" Vik asks
"Nothing just I dropped the plate by accident" y/n says "sorry for waking you guys"
I see her smirk at me from the corner of my eye and I smirk back.
I think I may be falling for her.
Oh y/n.

Y/n pov

It's now a bit later on and I am helping the boys with filming a video for the sidemen channel. They send my and JJ to go to the shop to grab what they need.
We buy all of our things at the shop and get into the car and we head back to the sidemen house.
"We're back" I shout whilst smiling at the boys.
"Finally" one of them says
I just laughed.

I wrote this chapter but it decided not to save, so sorry if it sounds rushed I was so annoyed I lost my full writing and it kept happening to me 😭🤣 I also decided to split this chapter in to two so the next chapter will be following straight on from this just because the chapter was really long.