Chapter 6

You are still sat at the kitchen table on your phone when you think that you hear someone.
Then someone jumped up from behind you and scared you.
"Payback bitch" jj laughs
"Fuck you haha" you laugh "I fucking shat myself"
"Thought you smelt funny" jj laughed
"Howay then, wanna try me" you say
"Come on then" he says
You then start play fighting until jj gets you against the wall and wouldn't stop tickling you.
You fell on the floor in a fit of laughter from getting tickled by jj.
"I hate you" you giggled
"Hate you too y/n"
You just rolled your eyes and laughed when you seen Josh and Freya come in the kitchen.
"Having fun there?" Josh asked
"Oh Yes" JJ said laughing
"No" you said still on the floor
"What where you guys doing?" Freya asked
"JJ decided it would be fun to tickle me" you say whilst standing up off the floor and walking over to the island and grabbing a stool and sitting on it. JJ then decided to come and sit next to you.
You were all just talking for a bit and then eventually everyone was downstairs. You, Vik, Simon, JJ, Josh and Freya.

You went upstairs into your room and decided to get a shower. You got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around you. You brushed your teeth then you brushed your hair. You then got dried and went into your wardrobe to get some clothes out. You put on your underwear and then you put on some of your black ripped skinny jeans, with a white spaghetti strap crop top on. You just left your hair down to let it dry naturally then went over to simons room and knocked on his door.
"Hi" you said
"Hi you alright sis?"
"Yeah thanks are you?"
"Yeah I'm fine" "so what's up"
"I just wanted to see if you were doing much today or not?"
"Well I was thinking why don't you come with us and help us film as talia said she will be coming anyway and you two could go shopping or something"
"Alright sure"
You went back to your room and did very little makeup, only your eyebrows as you already had your eyelash extensions done.
Then somebody knocked on your door so you went to answer it.
It was jj.
"Hi" you say with a smile on your face
"Hey" "So are you gonna come with us today to help us film for the sidemen video?"
"Yeah simons already said and I'm coming" you smile at him
"Alright that's good" he smiles back at you
Oh gosh that smile...