Chapter 20

"Come in" I say turning to face the door holding up the front of my dress.

"Oh sorry y/n" It was JJ "I thought you would be dressed by now" 

There was an awkward pause

"I can go if you want me to" he says turning around to head out my door.

"Wait no it's okay" "Would you mind zipping my dress up for me please, there's no one else to ask really the house is full of boys" I laugh lightly

"I mean yeah sure" "If you don't mind"

"Of course not" "Would you mind shutting the door over please?" 

JJ closes the door and walks over to me. I turn around and gather my hair in my hand. I could see his face in the reflection of my mirror. The way he licked his lips then smirked with his mouth made my heart melt into one.

He places his hand on your back as you gasp at the feeling of his hand on your skin. JJ traces his finger down your back, starting at your shoulders, but then slowly swirling down your back. His hand now getting further and further down.

"JJ" you softly moan, it escaping your mouth.

"Shhhh" He says bringing his other hand round placing his finger on your lips.

His hand makes it down to the top of your thong and his finger traces the outline along it on your back. He then brought his hand around onto your hip, meeting your hand halfway. His other hand left your mouth and followed your curves down the side of your body and cupped your bum cheek, JJ then squeezing it as you smirked, giggled and looked down. 

"Your laugh and smile is so fucking sexy y/n" he whispers in your ear, your spine shivering at the sound of him. 

He placed his chin on your shoulder and kissed your neck multiple times. He then grabbed the bottom of your dress and pulled it down as he pulled the zip upwards. 

"All done y/n, now let me know if you want any help taking that dress back off" he smirks as he leaves my room closing my door behind him. He is such a tease. 

"Fuckboy" I laugh to myself.

I grab some jewellery and put it on. I sprayed my favourite perfume all over my body and grabbed my bag. I walked downstairs as the door knocked. I opened it and saw Talia, Sarah, Freya, Lux and Freezy. I let them all in then shut the door after them. The rest of the boys who were getting ready came down stairs and joined us all in the kitchen. We called an uber for us and not long after 3 ubers arived. The restaurant was only 30 minutes away from the sidemen house so we weren't in the cab for too long. 

We turned up at an Italian restaurant. It looked so nice! A waiter greeted us and took us to our seats. We all sat down at our table and ordered our drinks and of course I got a strawberry daiquiri! The waiter came back to get our orders for food and I got a pizza as well as most other people getting one as well.

"Omg y/n you look stunning in this lighting" "Pass me your phone I wanna take some pictures of you!" Freya says

I unlock my phone and I hand it over to her.

"YESSSSS BITCCHHH!" she said hyping me up. I laugh at her embarrassed because people were staring.

"She isn't wrong though" I hear JJ say to me as he stands up to go to the toilet.. My face goes even redder.

"Omg these pictures do bang though Freya!" I say

"See what did I say" We both laugh

I look through the pictures and chose one the post to my instagram.

Y/I/N- slice to meet you x

Y/I/N- slice to meet you x ... was that too cHeEsy🧀

FreyaNightingale- SEXYYY GURLLL ! x

SarahClose- Stunner Babes xx

TaliaMar- Can we date already?

Calfreezy- Yes now ✨