The truth

Everly's POV
I laughed while Benny just winked at me. All of a sudden Riley puked. it got all over her. "Benny she's ok ok,"I tell him. "Ok."
After we got Riley cleaned up I said, "I'm going to go give her a bath." "Ok I'll come," Benny says to me. "Kk," I say. "Tay tay," Riley says weakly. "Baby don't talk. I know you feel horrible," I say getting up. She burrows her head in my neck and starts crying. I look at Benny and he looks scared. I smile and grab his hand and go down stairs.
"Where are y'all going?" Lilly asks us. "Rie rie doesn't feel good I'm going to go home and take care of her and I wanted Benny to come over," I tell her smiling. "Well that's fine just Benny put some clothes on you dummy," she said laughing. "Ya I guess," he says kissing my cheek and running upstairs. "Y'all back together already," Lilly says smiling at me. "No but I'm guessing soon I hope," I say crossing my fingers that aren't patting Riley's back. "I bet y'all will be. he wears that necklace with your name on it ever day, and has sense the day you left," she says. it makes my heart melt instantly. Benny comes running down stairs with a pair of jeans and a shirt. Damn he's hot. Just like I remember maybe hotter. "Ok let's go," he says grabbing my hand. We walk out the door and over to my house. We walk in i take him upstairs and to Riley's room. "She's in your old room?"he asks. "Yep and I'm in the master witch I'm giving her a bath in my bath room because I just want her to be comfy so bigger bath more room. because when she gets sick she gets sick," I tell him putting her in her bed to grab her clean cloths since she thru up on hers. "Just like her dad," I say. "Hey I heard that," he tells me pretending to sound offended. "Whole point," I tell him smirking at him.
I walk to the bathroom and start the water and grab a bath bomb to hopefully make her feel better. I walk back in to see benny holding her making her smile and laugh. "Your good with her you know. I'm the only one to make her smile barely even laugh when she's sick," I tell him smiling. He looks at me and smiles, "you think so I think she just knows I'm her dada."  I shake my head at him and tell him, "come on you dork let's go give her a bath."
We go to the bathroom and I grab her from Benny and get her dipper off her and put her in. "You want a bath bomb baby girl?" I ask handing her one. "Yea yea," she says smiling at me grabbing it from me.
After her bath we go back to her room and get her dressed. She was really whiny so we went down stairs and I sat on the couch and let her drink some milk.

 She was really whiny so we went down stairs and I sat on the couch and let her drink some milk

"If this distracts you Benny I can put a cover on," I tell him smirking at him. He shakes his head "ev I need to tell you something," he says. "Ok,"I reply worried. "When you left I stoped playing with the sandlot boys. I started drinking and started playing ball with Phillips. And went to party's. But I never dated went on a date or kissed a girl while you were gone." I was about to talk but he said, "wait let me finish I'm done now that your back I want to go talk to the sandlot boys will you come with me." I nod my head, "yes but I'm a little disappointed but I get it I probably would have to but you know baby." I point down to Riley. We both laugh and we wait for Riley to finish drinking my milk.
"Ok let's go to the sandlot," I tell him as we get Riley's bag and a breastfeeding cover just in case she gets cranky.
We start walking and we get to the familiar gate. We look at each other and nod. We both walk in and see the 8 boys look at us all 8 have very wide eyes. "Hey boys," I say. I hand Riley to Benny and run over to them they all tackle me with a hug," "everly" "ev" I hear. I laugh and get up. "Benny come on," I say. He looks nervous but walks over he has Riley laying her head on his shoulder and the diaper bag. "Hey guys," he says shyly. "I wanted to say I'm sorry and the reason I stoped playing is because I was sad and y'all all reminded me of Everly but I love baseball so I wanted to play so I started playing with Phillips team. Yes I started drinking to I'm done with all that and the reason I'm here is to say I want to know if I can play with y'all again," he tells them. "Is that the truth Benny man?" They all ask. "Yes guys it's the truth," he tells them. "Ya we would love to have you both of you," they all say. "Well I'll have a little trouble but I'll try," I say. "Why would you have trouble?"Ham asks. "You see that baby he's holding,"I say. The all nod. "I would like y'all all to meet Riley Rose Rodrigues mine Everly Storm Black and Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez's daughter," I tell them. "WHAT!"they yell scarring Riley awake. "MOMMY MOMMY!" She yells looking for me. "I'm right here baby girl," I say grabbing her and rocking her. I put the passie back in her mouth and she clutches my shirt. the boys are looking at me with wide eyes except Benny. He's looking at me like he's proud he smiles at me. I smile back. I'm glad to be back here. "I've been here for 2 minutes and y'all made my baby cry," I say joking with them. "We didn't mean to ev," smalls says. I smile and shake my head. I've missed these boys so much.