The pumpkin patch

A little bit of a mature moment it the end but not really.
Everly's POV-
We get the triplets and Riley out and Bertram and smalls runs over.
"Come here Rie Rie come to Uncle B."
"Uncle B Uncle B the babies woke me up this morning."
"Well that was rude," B say walking back over to the crew.
"I'll take Rylnn if you want," smalls says.
"Sure brother here," I say grabbing her out and handing him her passie in case.
"Ok I'll get Reese you get Rowdy," Benny says.
"Kk jet."

We walk over to the group. "Look bubbie it's you girlfriend," I say to rowdy going over by Wendy. "Ya. And addy this is your boyfriend," Wendy says. Rowdy looks at her and giggles holding her hand. We all laugh and I start to pull him away to hand him to someone else but he starts crying till he can hold her hand. "Well I guess we are staying like this," I say. We all laugh and he kisses her head. "My baby's a gentleman," I say and everyone laughs.

Back at home
"Jet will you come get Reese dressed so I can put Rylnn in the bath!" I yell at my boyfriend.
"Umm me and Rilee are prepping the pumpkin to be gutted so give me a second!" He yells back.
He comes running with out a shirt and grabs Reese and runs with her to their room to put her pjs on.

I get all the kids bathed except Riley so she can carve the pumpkin with Benny.
I put rowdy in his crib and give him his bottle so he can drink that and put a passie in their for when he's done.

I leave his room and head to the kitchen to see Riley with out clothes and just a dipper on and Benny with out a shirt pulling pumpkin guts out of the pumpkin into a bowl

I leave his room and head to the kitchen to see Riley with out clothes and just a dipper on and Benny with out a shirt pulling pumpkin guts out of the pumpkin into a bowl. I just sit their and admire my family.

"Ok baby I love you so much," I say to her after putting her in her bed. I gave her a cup of milk after I changed her in to her pjs and layer her down.

"Mommy I want a big girl bed," she told me

"Mommy I want a big girl bed," she told me. "Umm I'll think about it," I say closing her door and going to my room.

"She wants a big girl bed," I say laying on the bed waiting for Benny to get out of the shower. He comes out in just a towel and hovers over me. "I know a way to distract you," he says kissing my neck. I put my hands in his hair, "I know how do you think we have 4 kids before we are 20." "Good point," he says kissing down my neck. "How about another," he says. "No." "We will see," he says taking my shirt off. "As long as we on-ly pra-practice ok and not play the real game,"I say trying not to moan. "Again. We will see now lift your hips for me love."