Are you really?

Benny's POV:
While me and Riley are sitting in the rocking chair smalls walks back in from the kitchen. "Bro these things are good," he says eating Riley's baby puffs.
Everly walks in and yells at Smalls, "stop eating my daughters snacks smalls."
"Jeez sorry E they taste good,"he tells her. "I know but go but them up," she tells her walking in and putting groceries on the table.
She starts unloading the bags and she pulls out about 3 box's of pregnancy tests.
"Are you pregnant Everly?" Windy asks.
"No but we're trying," E tells her putting up the groceries.
"Really that's great. Squints can I tell them pleaseeeeeee," windy begs her boyfriend. Squints looks at his girl and smiles and nods.
"I'm pregnant," she tells us.

I'm shocked full on shocked.
"What really. So my future baby is going to have a boyfriend or girlfriend or best friend if they aren't the same gender," E says bouncing up and down.
"Noooooo!" Me and squints yelled at the same time.
"Never will any of my kids date never never never," I say kissing Riley's head.
"Ok ok jet calm down," E says coming and kissing me.
"No never date ever ever ever. Right baby girl? Yea she agrees," I say kissing Riley's head.
"Ok ok sure. I'm going to go put these tests up," she tells me going up the stairs.
"We should start trying so I'm going. I suggest you leave," I tell them getting up so I can put Riley in her bed.
I go up stairs and Put her to bed and go to my room and grab E and thro her on the bed. "Ahh jet what are you doing," she says giggling and wrapping her hands around my neck. "I think we should start trying," I tell her. "Yea?"
"Yea," I say kissing her.