The doctor

Everly's POV

We explained everything to the sandlot boys. "So y'all have a daughter?" Yeah yeah asked. "Yes we do. I just found out today," Benny says. I was about to say something when Riley pukes on me. "Mamma mamma I sorry I sorry," she says. "It's ok baby I know you didn't mean to come on let's get these cloths off you kk." "Tay tay."
I go over to the bench and grab the changing mat out of the dipper bag.

I took of her cloths and all the boys surrounded me

I took of her cloths and all the boys surrounded me. "Are y'all ok?" I ask laughing. "Back up back up my daughter is getting changed let her have privacy please," Benny says like a cop and I can't help but laugh. I get her out of her cloths and put them in a bag and getting everything in her dipper bag standing up. "Ok Benny let's get her home," I tell him. He nods and we say bye to the boys a leave and go to the house.
"Benny will you take her I'm going to go change and make a doctors appointment for her," I tell Benny. "Yea. come here baby," he says to her grabbing her.
I call my old doctor for her while I change and she have an appointment in an hour so I finish getting dressed and go downstairs to tell Benny, "benny she has an appointment in an hour." "ok," he tells me. I walk In and see benny , with out a shirt and Riley on his chest. "what are you doing?" I asked him. "skin to skin, I heard its good to bond," he tells me. He's right too. "well then your not wrong I'm going to go get her an outfit," I tell him going to kiss his cheek. "no no mommy mommy I wanna hold you not dada," she says coming over to me from Benny's lap. I pick her up and look at benny he looks sad. I whisper to riley, "Can you tell your dada you love him baby? he looks a little sad" "I wove you dada. I just want to hold mommy . so don't be sad, "she tells him. he looks at us and smiles "I'm not sad baby girl," he tells her getting up and rubbing her back. I smile at him and he kisses me on the lips. "hey my mommy not yours I give her kisseys only," she says giving me a kiss on the lips. we both just laugh. "ok baby. but I'm still kissing her she's mine," benny tells her kissing her cheek. "fine," she tells him laying her head on my chest.

We walk upstairs to Riley's room and I lay her on the changing table to change her dipper before we leave

We walk upstairs to Riley's room and I lay her on the changing table to change her dipper before we leave. "mamma no put me down I wanna hold you," she says sitting up and grabbing for me. "let me change you dipper first baby and I need to get you in to a different outfit or an outfit in general since you don't have clothes on." she throws her self back and Benny's dad instincts are coming in because he caught her before she hit her head. "I see you are really good at catching no wonder your good at baseball," I tell him getting Riley's clothes and a dipper. "Yea yea yea whatever," he says laughing. I grab her a dipper and just a onesie shoes and a bow and go back over to her. "Ok baby let's get you dressed," I tell her getting her dressed.

"You are a fancy little girl Aren't you," Benny says tickling her

I pick her up and since I haven't gotten a lot of unpacking done I look for the tote that says car seat cover. I find one that doubles as a breastfeeding cover and went back over to Benny.

"Hey so we should go because I'm going to have to fill out paperwork," I say giving him Rie, and grabbed her dipper bag

"Hey so we should go because I'm going to have to fill out paperwork," I say giving him Rie, and grabbed her dipper bag. He smiled and me and nodded. We walked downstairs and go to the door before eves said, "And you might need a shirt." I laughed and grabbed mine and slipped it on.

We got to the doctors and they gave me a clip bored to fill out.
"I think she's hungry," bennys tells me laughing. I look at him confused cause he was laughing. Then I saw it. Riley lifting up his shirt. She looks at me, "mommy daddy no boobies." I start giggling and I grab the dipper bad and hand a bottle to Benny. "No baby he doesn't here's a bottle though."

She looks at me disappointed and garbs bennys hands and leads then to her mouth

She looks at me disappointed and garbs bennys hands and leads then to her mouth. "She wants to make she you hold the bottle. She can hold it just doesn't like to," I say looking back at the paper. "You silly silly girl," benny says.

Bennys POV
I look at my little girl in my arms. She perfect. I always wanted a family didn't think so early but I love it. I love them both they are amazing. Riley looks like a good mix of us both. E's blonde hair my hazel eyes my nose my lips, but she has her moms one dimple it's the cutest thing ever. I look over at E and see she is stilling filling out paperwork. She gets done about 2 minutes later and takes it to the front and sits back down. I look at her and but my hand on her thigh. She looks at me and smirks, "Get your hand off my thigh your not my boyfriend." She didn't. "You. Are. Mine. Always have been always will be," I say moving my hand up on her thigh to make a point.
She smiles and puts a hand on top of mine. Oh how I missed this girl. Mine. My girl.
"RIELY RODRIGUES ROOM 12 PLEASE," we hear over the speaker. We get up and walk in the room. I put Riley's car seat in

The room and I sat in a chair. I handed rie to E before we walked in. Everly sat on the bed thing and I sat in the chair.