You had a thrird

Benny's POV-
We get home and I grab the 3 kids and help Eve out of the car and head inside.
"MOMMY DADDY!" Riley yells running to us.
"Hey baby girl," E says putting down the dipper bag.
"Mommy me hold you?" She asks holding her hands up.
I put the triplets in the Counter and pick her up, "she can't hold you unless she's sitting down baby girl."
"Mommy sit down now go sit on the couch with uncle B," Riley commands her mother.
"Ok ok," she's says laughing and going to the couch to sit down. Riley wants down so I put her down and grab the triplets and the go in the living room with them. My eyes widen as i put the triplets down on the coffee table saying, "their are so many boxes."
"Yea and some are still coming in," E says grabbing Riley off the ground once she gets settled in the couch.
I'm about to complain when I hear a knock at the door.
"I'll get it," I say walking to the door.
I open it and their stands the rest of the team and windy who is very much pregnant still.
"Come on in we are all in the living room."
We all walk in and they see theirs three car seats.
"You had a third one," squints says.
"Damn Benny man your an over achiever. Having four kids before 19," ham says going to sit on the floor petting Luna.
"Yea yea. Ok I need help carrying the boxes and setting up little mans room," I say.
"When are you going to tell us their names?" Timmy asks.
"Soon now. B, Timmy, tommy, and ham come help me the rest stay and help my girlfriend I need to set this up," I say going up the stairs and everyone I said follows.

They get the room set up
"It looks good Benny man. We did a good job," ham tell me.
"Yea now let's go down stairs. I need Riley cuddles," I say going down stairs.