A PUPPY

Everly's POV
We are all at the sandlot the day after the fair when a certain blonde walks in the gate with my boyfriend.
"Hey baby girl what's was you and dada doing?" I ask my daughter.
"We was buying you a present for u's birfday."
"It's at the house when your ready to go home," Benny tells me.
"Ok we you did a good job dressing her."

"Thanks baby

"Thanks baby."
"Ok love birds we get it your happy. Move on," yeah yeah says.
I laugh at him, "ok well I wanna go see this surprise so bye guys come over tonight." I walk away and grab my baby from Benny.
"Ok baby come on your dada had tanker you away from me and I don't like it one bit. You are mine not dada's who do you love more me or dads?"
"Mommy I will always love you more than anyone," she says hugging me tightly. "You wanna know why. Cause you have boobies."
We all laugh at her.

Benny's POV
We get home and I say, "you ready?"
"Ya," E says.
I open the door a puppy runs out.

"Awwwwww it's so cute!!" She tells me

"It's a girl happy birthday," I say.
"Ya mommy happy birfday!" Riley yelled.
"Thank you thank you thank you," she yells kissing me.
"I love you I love. You I love you," she starts saying grabbing the puppy.

And in the first time In almost two years. I got to see all of my baby every timeout of her.

Two weeks later
Everly's POV
I woke and felt horrible I went to the bathroom and thru up. Well shit I guess I got what Riley had two weeks ago.
Well I guess I can get some laundry done. I came back out and saw Benny wasn't here but a note was. "Me and Riley are at my moms for breakfast we will be back after. Love Benny.
I emailed and went down stairs and sat on the couch. I sat on the couch and decided to pump so Benny came feed her when they get back.

An hour later they get back and I start to feel better. Shit I hope I'm not- I can't be. Well I'm we've done it more than once since I got back so.
"Mommy mommy mommy. Grandma Lilly made chocolate chip pancakes!" Riley screamed at me running to me.
"Is that so. Well I guess you better go get some of that energy out and go play in your play room I need to talk to daddy."
"Tay tay mamma,"she says running off.
"What's up baby?" Benny asks hugging me.
"I think I don't know but I think. I might be pregnant."
"Wha- what really?"
"Yea. Can you watch rie while I go to the  store?"
"If course I will just when you get back I want to be their I want to see if Riley is going to be a big sister at the same time ok."
"Ok."

Benny's POV
I put Riley down for a nap and went to our room to find E sitting on the bed.
"You ready to look?" I ask.
"Ya let's go."
She uncovers the pregnancy test and we see."