The Introduction

Dream's pov

It was a sunny day out and I've been just sitting on my throne, I just sat their until I saw one of the guards come in saying that they have someone for me I said "Tell them to come in." They entered the door and came through my mom and some maid looking boy, He looked pretty hot not going to lie, but my mom said something I'll never forget.

"Dream baby, this is your maid, His name is George."

NOBODYS POV TWHQEGFVNJTR

They sat and stared at each other for a bit till George went forward and asked dream "Would you like anything my Highness?" Dream grew a little bulge in his pants from George calling him his Highness but it was hidden due to his shirt that was untucked.

 George saw that his shirt was untucked and said "Oh dear, let me fix that for you." George then told Dream to stand up and he tucked his shirt in, seeing the bulge, but thinking that it was just because he didn't put his pants on right, not really caring about it.

Dream sat back down in embarrassment, His mother scolding him "Honey you need to take better care of yourself, you know he can't just fix all of your mistakes." Dream then mumbled saying "I want him to fix the tight problem in my pants." His mother asked what he said but he just said never mind, not wanting his mom to know what he said.

His mom left him with George, and they sat in silence, Time passed and it was time for lunch for Dream, "Come on Dream, it's time for lunch" George stated, Dream got up, and showed George where he ate food.

 The chef came in and placed food down across the 30 foot long table. Dream got up, taking George's food and a chair, putting it right next to his. George was quite astonished yet still proceeded to go and eat food next to his king.

After they finished eating, Dream went back to his throne and sat down, George went to go do laundry, Dream got bored after an hour and thought he could have some fun with the maid. "GEORGE PLEASE COME HERE!" Dream yelled out. 

George finished folding some of Dream's boxers and went toward Dream. "Come closer please" Dream said with a smirk on his face "Yes your highness?" Dream said "Will you do something for me. No hesitation?" George replied "Of course, after all I am your maid, I'm under your instructions."

 Dream then questioned him one thing "Are you gay? It's okay if you are but I would like to know now." George told him yes he was, explaining that he got kicked out at a young age due to him being gay. Dream then gave him a hug feeling horrible for him. 

Time passed at it was already midnight, they didn't have a bed ready for George, due to unexpected arrival so Dream implied "You can sleep in my bed if you want, I have a big one so don't worry." George blushed. Then they got changed but they had to take a shower, but Dream had something else planned.

Dream said that he normally got showered by his maids, lying but convincing George to bathe him. George went into a swimsuit as he didn't want to get his maid outfit wet but didn't want to be naked. So Dream stripped down, having his member spring out, George then realized what Dream was planning, so he stuck to his job, just cleaning him. Dream got dressed and George went into some blue pajamas, they both went to sleep.

YES YES IK IT'S NOT SMUT BUT IT'S THE INTRODUCTION LIKE CMON, WHAT ELSE DID YOU EXPECT?? IM SORRY OKAY THERE WAS A TOTAL OF 655 WORDS PLS DONT BE MAD ILY ALL YOU BOOTIFUL DONT SAY BAD SHIII BOUT YOSELF ILY FOREBER <3333