Chapter 1 - A Bad Past

I just want to start off by saying this will only be continuing the story of the intro. By the way sorry it took so long for me to upload I've been busy a lot and now I finally have time to upload.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

This chapter includes
-Sh (Self h4rm)
-Bad Language
-Degrading (non-sensual)

If you don't read stuff that includes these triggers, please scroll to the next chapter!

ONTO THE STORY!!!!

(Georges POV)

After we got back from the hospital I didn't talk to anyone, even when I was attending to Dreams flirtatious tasks for me to bathe and dry him. I didn't bother talking to him after what happened, after I finished his tasks I completely ignored him.

I couldn't talk to him because not only did he know about my scars, he called me a friend. Even after I- No, I will not think about that anymore, I can't bear to think about that and how he called me a friend.

I don't want it happening again...

(FLASHBACK TO GEORGE'S PAST)

"YOU FUCKING SLUT GET BACK HERE" A glass bottle shatters against the wallpaper in the living room, George is bloodied and bruised, "YOU BITCH COME HERE" a big man says, dragging George by a shock coller he put on the smaller crawling man.

The larger man yells at George to give him his wrist. George hesitantly puts his wrist up and the man grabs his wrist.

"This is what you get for being a little SLUT and going out without my permission bitch" The man pulls out a switch blade from his pocket and slashes Georges wrists, deep enough to leave a visible permanent slash. George yelps and faints.

George awakens to his wrists being patched up and in bed. Tucked in, with clean clothes and smells like soap. "Honey, I'm so sorry.. I was drunk. I didn't mean it I'm so sorry... Please, your my Best friend in this world. Please don't leave me.. " the bigger man says to George....

(BACK TO PRESENT DAY GEORGE)

I just can't risk that pain again. Thats the last time I open myself up again...

(Dreams POV)

I can't believe I heard what that doctor said, how he had scars on his wrists. He doesn't talk to me anymore so I feel like what happened is mainly my fault. I caused all of this by flirting with him.

I should have never done that. I messed up whatever had or what we were going to have. I never knew that he could just be so cold like that. How he could just isolate me from his entire life just like that, just in a snap of time.

If only I just listen to him, if only my stupid ass just listened to what he said, he'd still be okay he wouldn't be injured and he would be... Mine...

(Georges POV)

I feel like... In a way disgusted with myself. It's just midnight and I'm laying in bed, but I can't get him out of my head, I can't get Dream out of my head. He's just always there no matter what I think about, I could be thinking about food or the next day but he's just always there.

When I woke up the next morning, specifically December 23rd, 2022, I heard this slight groan behind me. I was scared and shifted a little just to glance behind me. I saw Dream... Laying in my bed. Resting.

I wanted to freak out, scream even. But I couldn't. He looked so peaceful and elegant. So I quietly got up from my bed, got dressed, and just as I was about to leave the room.. "George, where are you going?" He had this almost sad look on his face, I couldn't stand looking at it, that's how sad it looked..

"I'm going to get to work, you can go back to sleep." I said, emotionless, trying not to show that I cared about him being in my bed, when really... I did a lot. I wanted him to be snuggling me, basically my back to his chest, the warmth surrounding me with his body against mine... STOP, I can't do that. It's wrong of me to think of my Prince as that.

MY prince...

(Dreams POV)

I didn't know what I was thinking, I couldn't sleep that night and all I was thinking of was him. I couldn't get him out of my head. That's why I got into his bed, he sounded blank telling me to go back to sleep. I didn't know if he was serious or just playing around with my feelings.

I stopped him from leaving, "Wait, George. Why won't you talk to me anymore? D-did I do something that made you angry or upset with me?" He stared, blankly for a moment, then started crying. He bursted out in tears. Fell to the floor, and I jumped up and held him in my arms on the ground.

For the first time I touched him that wasn't when we were just doing normal daily routine work. His skin was so soft, porcelain at that. I wiped his tears away, and he just hugged me, so tight I almost couldn't breathe, he... He was hugging me, after everything he was hugging me.

I told him "It's okay, I'm here, don't worry I'm right here."...

(FLASHBACK TO GEORGE'S PAST)

He acted as if he didn't do anything, he came up to me and hugged me. But I didn't feel anything, he kept hugging harder and harder... Eventually...SNAP!

My rib snapped, absolutely shattered. He broke my rib and didn't say anything... Then he said "You really thought I cared? God your so pathetic you fucking whore. No wonder you went out with those fuckers, you stupid slut."

Hearing those words broke me.

(Back to present day, georges POV)

I for once in forever felt.. At home. I felt like the softeness of his touch melted me. He made me feel, safe. He made me feel complete. I didn't care about my past, I didn't care about what he heard, all I cared about was him. I was... Happy.

(Wow! This took quite a while but I got the first chapter out! I hope you enjoyed this! More will be coming out soon! Please vote and or favorite because it really motivates me to do more! And don't worry, the smut will be soon you kinky people (; but for now it's going to be normal! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned... Because it's getting good 😈)

||•Word Count•||
1104