Chapter 2 - Testing the water

(Authors note) I just want to say thanks for all the love and support/feedback I'm getting. It helps me write knowing that people enjoy my content. Thank you and... ENJOY!

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES:
Teasing
Slightly sexual content
Praising

(If you can't read these types of topics, please skip to the next chapter)

(George's POV)

It's been over a month since that interaction between us, and we have had little to no conversation besides work. I partially feel like it's my fault.

All the time we don't speak no matter what. But, something has changed in the air between us. And it happened just today...

(Dream's POV)

I can't take it. Honestly, I pass by him every day, wanting to just ravage him, head to toe. Wanting him. NEEDING him. It's not one day that doesn't go by that I want to just hold him close and kiss him so badly.

He walked passed me today, and I could smell the beauty of him oozing off of him. I could smell his cologne and everything about him.

He was about to pass by me but I grabbed his wrist and stopped him, looking into his blue eyes passionately. He looked so beautiful, I was practically drowning in his eyes. I was hot and blushing.

I couldn't help it as I pulled him and interlocked my lips with his...

(George's POV)

I am melting, he's kissing me... he's kissing me. Oh my god, OH, MY GOD. I can't believe he's kissing me... I relax my body, falling into him, chest to chest as we kiss.

He leads us into his room, falling back with me on top of him, us both hot and sweaty but flustered as well, the string of saliva leaves out lips connected from our parted lips, him slipping my shirt off, then his.

My mind is lost in a haze of the heated room as we are making out, lost in the touch of his porcelain skin as we continue to kiss. He grabs my shirt and pulls it off of me, im lost and also trying to hide my thought's about him.

Hes my king.. MY king...

(Dream's POV)

I cant help it, I'm like a dehydrated man and i just found the water to quench my thirst, it is killing me inside and I cant help it anymore, as we are both stripped. "Shit, Im late for the meeting" I say, realizing that another kingdom is coming over to sign a peace treaty.

"We will have to continue this later, get dressed and head to the front of the castle." I say, sad that we couldn't continue as i get dressed. As I head to the front I see George and the princess talking, it makes my blood boil when I see her touch his arm and start to laugh with him.

"Oh.... Am I interrupting something, Princess Makayla?" I say in a sarcastic tone. "Oh no, your little maid here is pretty cute, I was just talking to him" She says, and I give her a look, "George, please go finish the rest of the list." I say, sending him away from her.

(George's POV)

When dream sends me away I can see the anger on his face... Was he... Jealous? No, he couldn't be, after all, its not like we are a couple. Whatever, I'm thinking about this too much, I have to finish my list.

As i finish up my list, I see Dream and the princess at the table signing. I walk up and let dream know i finished. He excuses me to head to his room silently. I wonder what he's going to do next...

|~End of chapter~|

      Wow that was a great chapter, sorry its short but i want to keep going with this story, 668 words is quite a lot for just a tiny chapter, but thank you for everyone watching, and i will see you guys in the next chapter, Love y'all Xoxo -LexiWazTaken <3 ;)