Pt 2 for the introduction

They woke up the next morning but George seemed to have to wake up early at 5:50, Dream has breakfast at 7:00 am sharp. George got up, changing into his maid dress in front of the bed considering Dream wasn't awake, or so he thought.

 Dream looked him up and down trying not to get caught, Dream turned to have his stomach face the roof of his room, having his erection popped out clearly being able to be seen by George. George saw it and blushed, but then left the room flustered.

Dream died laughing, but then shut up as he saw George come back in, George sternly said: "I know you saw me Dream, you can stop hiding the fact that you are awake." Dream giggled as He said "Okay, okay you got me" Rolling his eyes.

George said, "So you got the hots for me huh?" Jokingly, but then Dream admitted that he did, George being shocked yet smirking, It was already 6:55 by the time Dream got dressed, of course having George dress him.

But there was one detail that George left, he left Dream's pants loose, they got to the table a minute before they were going to eat, and Dream's chef came out with one dish, saying "That maid isn't going to eat with you, sir?" Dream said, "I guess."

Dream was eating peacefully, George crawled underneath the table without Dream seeing, as he was still eating, George carefully pulled his pants down, having Dream think it was an itch so he just scratched it, not looking down, George hastily dropped his boxers, having Dream's member spring out.

George took in his member, having Dream let out a medium-sounding groan, His chef heard coming out of the kitchen saying "You okay Sir?" Dream tried to effort a sentence saying "Y-Yes I'm O-Ok-kay~" The chef said okay and then went back into the kitchen, Dream looked down and saw George sucking him off, pleasuring him underneath the table.

Dream liked it and enjoyed it till he came balls deep into George's mouth, George swallowed it all, licking the rest off of Dream's dick. Dream let out a little moan then bit his lip. George then put his boxers back on and put his pants back on, making them tighter this time. George crawled out.

George hummed as he was doing laundry, Dream snuck in as he was humming, then groping George's ass, then sliding his hand underneath George's maid dress, then into his boxers and started rubbing his dick, having George let out a moan "NMnGf~ D-DreAAaa~m, I-I'm Ngfnh~ D-oing the LaUgnghf~ Laundr-ry~"

Dream groaned, "Ugh fine." Rolling his eyes as he walked away angry. George felt bad, then continued to do the laundry, finishing soon after Dream left. The other maids set up a room for George, it was almost as big as Dreams. George sighed, putting his stuff into his new room.

Time passed it was 10:00 PM. They had skipped lunch and it was already time for dinner, Dream ached, wanting George, Needing George. He kept thinking "I need George, I need to have George be mine, he will ONLY be mine. Nobody else will have him, He's only mine, but, what if he Doesn't like me....?" 

Dream then said "No no, he does like me, I know he does. He's gotta, after all, he-" Dream got cut off by his chef placing a dish in front of him, taking off the dome to reveal a 5-star dish, one of Dream's favorite meals. "I saw you looked a little down sir, so I made you your favorite tonight" The chef implied.

Dream said "Thanks, why don't you take the next day off? After all, you've been working a lot, you should go see your family. :)" The chef said thank you, walking away to go get packed up for the day off. Dream ate, wishing for something else. ;)

(YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S THINKING OF YOU NASTY LIL SHI- Back to the story (: )

Dream saw George approaching, Dream then looked away, angrily from what George did, George then went on saying "I'm sorry for what I did, I just... I was trying to do my job okay? My job is not to flirt with the King, only to serve as his maiden."

YES YES, I'M LEAVING IT HERE, I'LL GIVE YOU AN UPDATE WITH THE LAST PART OF THIS CHAPTER, THEN FROM THE END OF THIS ONE IT'LL BE ACTUAL SMUT OKAY? TY ILY ALL <3333 TOTAL OF 763 WORDS  ILY ALL I'LL SEE YOU SOON LUVS <33333333 ;)))) - Lexi <3