LAST PT OF INTRO <333

Yes yes, it's the last part but this part is going to be quite sad sorry ;( Also Sapnap and Fundy are women in this story (HINT HINT)

TW! (Trigger Warning)
Kidnapping

Abuse/SH (Self Harm)

Blood 

Electrocution

George's POV

I was just doing my rounds, but... something seemed off, the other maids kept looking at me and whispering around me, but then when I came over they'd just disperse, moving on to go do their shifts. It was quite the fishy topic but they were right by a corner and so I just peeked my head over to hear my name, they stopped talking and we're about to round the corner till I hid in a room, not knowing it was Dream's room.

He was naked in the middle of his room, sitting in a chair jerking off, Dream smirked saying "You wanna help me? ;)" I  ran out of the room, flustered looking down at my pants, seeing a bulge in my pants growing by the second. "Do I like Dream...?" I said to myself thinking 'No, I can't like him, he's a prince and he can't date a man.'

Dream's POV

I was just minding my business when I saw George bust into my room I asked him if he wanted to help me, and he busted out of the room flustered as he dashed out the room, I wanted him to help me as my member grew harder just thinking him helping me.

All of a sudden, I heard a yelp and I quickly get dressed, I burst out of my room to see a somewhat bloody bat on the floor in front of my door. "George.." I run to try to see if whoever had done this to him, but... Something was off. I didn't see any of the other maids and George was missing, there is a boiler room in the castle so I went to check there before I blacked out.

George's POV

I woke up tied to a chair in the boiler room, there was blood on my face, I was seeing every last maid there, one of them I saw was walking down the hallway, I saw Dream getting dragged by his hands but I couldn't say anything because my mouth was taped up. "Well look who finally woke up," Sapnap said, as he came up to my ear saying "I am not a part of this, I'm going to help you, they have my family hostage" Sapnap backed away from me as another maid walked in.

"Well hello George, I don't think I've introduced myself quite yet. My name is Fundy, or as you should know, Dream's future girlfriend". I stop in shock, thinking that he lied to me about him being single. After over an hour of them torturing me, I promised them I would back off and not lay a hand or speak to him and if I were to, they would kill me.

Dream's POV

I finally woke up, in this dark room, it was George's room, Fundy came in all happy looking and started blabbering about something, I couldn't make out what it was, but I'm sure it was something stupid. "Well hello, my sweet king-to-be! I'm sorry about hitting you but it was the only way to get you away from, well... that new maid." Fundy implied. "What have you done to him Fundy..." I said, asking harshly. "Oh, don't worry about him my love, he is... how shall I say this? Out of the picture? Yes, that seems about right" Fundy said, mockingly. 

That fucking CUNT. Hearing him say that, I wanted to bash his skull into the concrete floor, him talking about George like that. He doesn't deserve me--he deserves to be buried, deep down under. He thought he would get away with this after letting me free. 

George's POV

I am bloody, bruised, and probably even worse. I can't bear the thought of Dream seeing me like this. Sapnap untied me and I started running to the guards. Fundy saw me from the room where Dream was in and shouted "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT!". I got to the guards and told them what was happening, and they took Fundy away, I asked the nurse to help me, but she sent me to the hospital, and then I blacked out in the ambulance...

I woke up in a standard seafoam green emergency room gown, on the hospital bed. I saw Dream, asleep in a chair by my bed. I woke him up by saying "Look w-who finally decided t-to visit." Dream got up and hugged me tight, and I yelped, causing him to back away. "Looks like she got you bad." Dream said. "Yeah, I can feel it." The doctor came into the room and said many things about my body's condition, but worst of all, she mentioned the scars on my wrists. The doctor then inquired, "Your Highness, are you his boyfriend?" "Oh, no, just a good friend, that's all."

I sadly heard what Dream said and wanted to curl up in a ball and die hearing him say we are good friends. But, worst of all, he knows about my scars...