Part 28 (RV.)

MIYAH POV

I scanned the large warehouse we pulled up to and saw a few other black vans parked all around the building. Lord knows I was bout to pass out.

"You ready?" Draco asked giving me a ski mask and putting his on.
"I guess I have to be." I said slipping mine on.

"Ight when we get in here.. don't say anything. If I give you a look or something goes wrong then you shoot. Don't do it unless you have to." He said and I nodded.

"Also.. don't drop yo gun. Don't touch anything without wiping it off after. "

"I got it." I said as we got out the car. I still had my gun on safety. We walked up to the door and I stood behind him as he pushed it open. I could barely see since it was so dark but heard footsteps that weren't mine or Draco's.

"You got the audacity to show up huh?" I heard Lexus say. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could see Antonio standing behind her making me roll my eyes. I saw someone tied up sitting on the wall but couldn't make out their face.

"Mane drop the act." Draco said motioning me to come in further as I stayed behind him.

"So why you brought this bitch?" She said scrunching up her face.

"Cause I did.. now the fuck do y'all wanna talk about?" Draco spat.

"Miyah." Antonio & Lexus said smiling. I felt my stomach drop as they said that and took my gun off safety.

"What about me?" I asked keeping my gun low. I didn't wanna do anything yet. Who knows what niggas they got waiting in the dark.

"You didn't have to do all that Miyah.. but you just couldn't shut the fuck up. Now I wanna make sure you don't try and snitch on me. You know everything about me and Lex. I'm not going to jail again cause you're mad. I'm-" he got cut off by Lexus.

"Bae stop stalling and get to the point. He with me now.. and won't be with you again. I'm having his baby too. So whatever plans you had made with him is over. " She said smiling.

"Bitch you brought us all the way over here to tell me this dumb shit??" I said getting annoyed. I didn't care bout shit she had to say cause we all know it's not true. How we know that's not that's not the mailman baby?

"No it's something else.. we want custody of Isiah." Antonio said making me bust out laughing.

"Oh y'all done lost y'all minds. Fuck no. You're not getting my son. Talking bout we."

"I'm serious Miyah." He said mugging me. I looked over and saw Draco staring in the corner.

"You're not bringing my son around this bitch. I'll let you see him but you not getting custody of him. What makes you think you deserve tha-" I was cut off by a scream coming from the other side of the warehouse.

Draco gave me a look and I nodded, and we started running to the back as Lexus and Antonio followed us. I felt someone pull me back and a gun to the back of my head.

"You not going anywhere. You gonna end up like Kayden in a minute." Antonio said as I took in what he just said. They had my brother. For what? I have no idea. Kayden never did anything to him. I heard another scream followed by a gunshot which made me start crying. I didn't realize I was.

"Mane stop fucking crying. He not dead. Not yet." Those words made my heart break. The fuck did my big brother have to do with this? If he died I wouldn't have anyone else. I haven't talked to my mom in years and my father is dead. I looked around without moving and saw Draco standing in the corner smoking a blunt.

The fuck? The pressure of the gun on my head went away as I heard whispers and footsteps.

"Miyah get up." Antonio said pulling my arm up. He led me to the back of the warehouse where I saw Kayden tied up with tape over his mouth. He had a black eye and blood on his shirt. I didn't know what to say and I immediately felt my arms being tied and being thrown on the floor.

I looked up and saw Draco smiling.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled while kicking my legs.

"You really thought I was bout to be on yo side? .. we ain't cool." He said as Lexus walked up behind him and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Y'all are fucking crazy." I said trying to process everything that just happened. Was this part of the plan or did he really just lie to my face?

Antonio sat away from us drinking out a bottle of henny. I couldn't help but cry.

DRACO POV

I hated having to lie to Miyah like that but I didn't want Antonio crazy ass to kill me, so I went with it. I hated having to act like I liked Lexus but I had to do it.

I looked around at this ran down ass building. I had to get Miyah and Kayden out of here. The plan didn't go as I hoped but I had another one. Just play along with it and then kill em when they least expect it. Simple.