Part 32 (RV.)

MIYAH POV

There was so much tension between everyone sitting in this waiting room it was crazy. I was sitting with my brother while everyone else sat all close to each other. I just wanted to hear the news that he woke up and was fine. Couple hours ago the doctor said he got out of his 2nd surgery and the bullets went right through his heart. I felt like all this was my fault, deadass.

Cause if I didn't confront him about cheating on me then I wouldn't have to leave, and we could be sitting in the house watching movies with Jaeda. I just had to go and mess that up and now he fighting for his life all cause of me, and me being insecure and petty. Fuck I would've took the bullets for him if I could. Damn soul ties.

"You straight?" Kayden said making me look over at him and nod. I wasn't though. I felt like my world was falling apart.

"Family of Antonio Smith?" The doctor said as all of us shot up & walked over to him.

"I'm so sorry bu-"

"You sorry bout what? You had the wrong name or something? Fuck you mean you sorry?" I said feeling my face get hot as everyone just stared at the doctor and Kayden wrap his arm around me.

"Um- I'm sorry if I came off that way, but Antonio's actually doing well. He's just still in a coma but will probably be waking up in the next few days. We did have to perform open heart surgery, though."

"Can I see him?" Lexus asked. Ouu I wanted to kill this bitch.

"You mean we." Kyrie said looking at her sideways. I held in my laugh.

"Yeah yeah, what's his room number?" I asked getting annoyed.
"Room 397, right down the hall here." He said before he walked to another patients room.

We all walked down the hall as Kyrie and Draco walked in immediately but I was too scared to even look in the door.

"Umm Miyah can I talk to you?" Lexus asked making me turn around.

"I- give me a minute." I said walking into Antonio hospital room. I honestly wanted to fall out right there. Ion care what we go through or who say what.. that's forever my baby. My first love over here bout to die. I sat on the chair next to his bed and just started to cry. My baby was on the verge of death and that shit was on me.

"Aye Miyah." Kyrie said tapping on my shoulder.
"Hmm?"

"Antonio wrote this fa you." He said handing me a piece of paper. I sat back and started reading it as Draco and Kyrie left out the room. Can't believe ole dude wrote me a letter, mushy ass.

Miyah ion know if you gonnna bother to read this, but if you do I needa tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry bout treating you how I been treating you this past year. I love yo ass to death and ion know what the fuck ima do without you. I'm sorry bout breaking up our family and that shit eating me up. Y'all the only reason I'm sitting here writing this. I know I needa work on my anger and that's something that's gon take time but I promise you I'm working on it. And cheating on you.. man you don't even know how that shit fucking me up. I'm dumb as hell, like yo ass would say. Ion know why I did that shit when I got you and my 2 kids at home. I'm tryna make you my wife and shit. You know I ain't good with this stuff but I'm deadass sorry. I love you so fucking much.
~Antonio.

"I'm sorry baby.." I said wiping my eyes and rubbing his arm. "I love you too."
I put the note into my pocket and looked up at the door when Lexus came in. Ruining the damn moment and shit.

"I'm sorry Miyah." She said making me look at her crazy.

"I really shouldn't have cheated with him and ruined y'all's relationship cause I know how you felt about him I just- I was just mad at you cause I thought you spread that rumor. I'm sorry bout calling you out on Instagram and doing all this over a dude. And um, the baby isn't Antonio's, it's Draco's." Her stomach was starting to poke out a little so I knew she wasn't lying bout that. Wouldn't be surprised if she did though.

"You probably don't wanna forgive me and I understand that but the whole thing between me and Antonio is over."

Why the hell everyone apologizing today?

"You right I'm not gonna forgive you. Ima hold this grudge for the rest of my life cause you bogus as hell for even thinking about fucking my nigga. But if I went and rode Draco dick til the sun came up I would be a hoe. Fuck outta my face." I rolled my eyes.

"I understand.. but are you ok? With all this happening?" She asked and I could tell she was genuine about it.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said keeping it short. She nodded before looking over at him and Draco walked in. I ain't wanna talk to his dumb ass either.

"Lexus can you leave out for a minute?" I asked and she smiled before leaving out the room.

"What Draco." I crossed my arms and looked over at him. He looked guilty as a bitch.

"Miyah I deadass didn't wanna leave y'all in that warehouse but Lexus gave me a ultimatum. Either I left y'all or I got killed. I wasn't gon let Ahmad slow ass kill you anyway. "

"Mhm okay. "

"We cool?" He asked pointing between us.

"Yeah, we cool." I gave a small smile.

"How bro doing?" He said looking at the heart monitor on Antonio.

"The doctor ain't been back in here- oh speaking of the doctor." I said as the nurse walked in here and checked all his vitals.
"He's doing better than expected, did the doctor tell you about the coma?"

"Um yeah he said he wouldn't wake up yet but would wake up in a few days." I nodded.

" I do want his heart to work a little better before we do anything. I'll keep you updated." She smiled before leaving out the room.