Part 35 (RV.)

ANTONIO POV
3 days later

"Mane I been laying down all day." I said mugging Miyah. Ha ass will not let me out this bed.
"Good that's how it should be." She smiled pulling my shirt over my head.
"Ow damn." I rubbed my chest over my scar.
"My bad. But that looks badass, you should get a tattoo around it." She laughed going in the bathroom. I looked over and saw a had a few notifications on my phone.

Killa .
27 iMessages
Kyrie 🤟🏾🖤
10 iMessages

DaGang🧏🏾‍♂️

Killa .: Aye where y'all at??
Kyrie🤟🏾🖤: Antonio we got sum going on ima need u to gtfu
Killa.: ANTONIO GET UP 📣📣📣📣📣📣📣.

Mane the fuck do y'all want??
Y'all remember a nigga died like twice

Killa.: Dre & Black here

Shit
Alr hold on

Kyrie🤟🏾🖤: it's a long ass story too.

Bet I'm otw gimme like 30 minutes
Don't kill em yet I got some words for em

Killa .: alr

"Miyah!" I yelled getting up tryna get her attention.
"What?" She came out da bathroom with nothing but a bra on. Never mind gimme like 2 hours.

"Stop staring damn." She laughed putting on a robe. Fun while it lasted.
"I gotta go do something." I grabbed my phone and keys and went into the closet.

"I swear if you going to the trap Ima kill you."
"Mane you ain't gon do shit yo crybaby ass was on the floor when I was sleeping. Loud ass." I laughed tucking a glock in my pants & putting a hoodie on.

"You weren't sleeping yo heart stopped." She mugged me.

"Where you going forreal?" She said stepping in front of me crossing her arms.
"With Killa." I said copying her.

"Mhm okay yo ass better come home."
"Where else ima go?" I asked grabbing her face and kissing her while rubbing on her ass.

"Hold up, quickie before I go?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Boy no. Yo doctor said you gotta wait 3 weeks."

"Mane he ain't here is he?"

"Go to whatever you gotta do and maybe I'll let you hit tonight. I love you." She said kissing me once more before I left.
----

"Ight so basically.. we was looking for Ahmad uncles cause we think that's who shot you. So we did some digging and turns out Dre and Black the ones who did this, and Black also his uncle. And yo babymama was dating him, now she mad cause we done killed both her niggas." Killa explained. Shits crazy how everyone got some sort of relationship with each other.

"Ight bet. Lemme see they dumbasses. Y'all stay out here." I said walking into the warehouse we was at. They both already was tied up to a chair with tape over they mouth.

"You ain't thought you was bout to get rid of me did you?" I said tilting my head.
I took my pocket knife out and slowly cut off each of they fingers making em scream. You could barely hear cause it was muffled. I laughed before jamming the knife into Black neck before I pulled out my Glock and shooting Dre 4 times in the leg.

"Slow asses really thought that shit would work.. I got eyes everywhere. Ion wanna kill y'all just yet, ima wait and let y'all die slow and painfully. " I nodded to myself and went over to the gray duffel bag I brought, grabbing a bottle of alcohol and pouring it into his gunshot wounds, then into Blacks neck. Seeing tears run down they face made me smile.