chpt 1

the rain pours as xiao stood there while the rain hits his skin, having a breakdown as he failed his exam. music was his only way to escape from reality, he practices the flute since he was a child.

he practices for years yet fails to make music from it. he wonders, is it him or lord barbatos forbids him to? on his way home, he notices a guy playing the flute. it's playing his favorite tune.

the guy looks on his way and xiao walks away as he did not want him to notice watching him play. "hey si-" before the guy could talk, xiao had already vanished from his sight.

"eh? where did that guy go?" venti wonders where had the boy went to. "that's strange....yet he looks interesting.." the boy says to himself a small smile appears on his lips as he went back to continue playing the lyre.

xiao runs to his house. his heart starts beating faster how could someone make him feel flustered all of the sudden? by just the sound of the flute? xiao slaps his cheeks to turn back his thoughts in reality. "ah~ what a surprise xiao!" xiao felt a weight in his shoulder. looking up to the taller one with ginger hair glaring into his blue ocean eyes.

"what are you doing here ed sheeran?" xiao huffs as he flings his bag on the couch "leave me alone ed sheeran." xiao says as he sighs hiding his face away from the ginger "i see, did someone catch your attention?" childe says smirking at the boy. xiao caught himself spacing out thinking about him

while childe chatters, they didn't notice that zhongli came out from his hot bath. zhongli stared at the two where one is silent and one is noisy. "oh hey zhongli~" childe says walking towards the male.

xiao was in his own world. it would be weird if a college student like him would have a crush on someone who is younger. "ugh..fuck this.." xiao stood receiving stares from the two males

胸がはち切れそうで