chpt 10

two weeks later

"venti where are you going?" xiao asks venti who is going out of the house "to my doctor xiao.." he smiles as he closes the door behind him. xiao follows him quietly to the clinic for his montly check-up. it's been an hour since he's following him and it didn't look like he's going to the clinic...

swipe

what the hell? he was now inside the hospital in a bright room what the fuck am i dreaming? xiao observes the room as he felt something on his palm, he switches his attention to the person laying down in the hospital bed. "venti?"

"xiao i only have a year le-"

"xiao wake up! wake up!!" him being awakened by someone's voice he opens his eyes quickly breathing heavily, xiao takes a quick look at the person who woke him up "xiao-" xiao embraced venti due to the dream he had.

"is everything alright?" venti asks confuse why would he suddenly hug him out of nowhere "thank rex lapis you're alive.." he hugs the male's waist much tighter "xiao i can't breathe.." venti says as xiao quickly let go of his waist.

xiao yawns as he stands up picking up his pillow and blanket "oh zhongli and childe left today, so we're alone in the house for now" venti says as he stands up dusting his clothes "well, go take a shower im taking you out" xiao says fixing his pillow as he walks out of his room leaving the male flustered.

they were both out sitting in the grass on the park, watching people have fun and play while both of them prepares their picnic date "hey xiao, do you play the piano?" venti asks as he takes a small slice of the apple pie they have bought a while ago.

"kind of? why'd you ask?" he asks as he eats his almond tofu while staring at the other male who's eating apple pie "nothing i have interest in playing one but couldn't hehe" venti says as he shoved the spoon filled with apple pie into his mouth.

"come with me after this then" xiao says as he finishes his almond tofu carefully placing the plate into the bag they had bought along.

xiao drags venti to his university making their way up to the music room where xiao hangouts during his break time. "xiao we aren't supposed to be here" venti says chuckling knowing they're sneaking in without the other people knowing.

they've reached the music room. xiao closing the blinds behind them so that none will notice them inside. "venti mind if you listen to the tune i'll play?" xiao says opening the piano in front of him "whatever you play i'll listen" venti smiles his hand supporting his cheek as he leans on the side of the instrument.

xiao's fingers glided thru the keys his back slouched as he plays.... lovers' oath venti watched him play one of the popular music these years.

while xiao plays the song venti began feeling his heartache and starts feeling his tears drop onto his cheeks, he sniffs quietly as he covers his face with his hands.

xiao suddenly stops playing hearing the sobs from the other male. he looks at him worriedly as he walks over to him "venti? are you crying? is there anything bothering you?" xiao checks up venti but not earning a response from him

"xiao, you won't leave me right?"