chpt 12

venti was immediately bought to the hospital after he had fainted with xiao. of course, xiao called zhongli and childe, he didn't know who his family is nor who he is friends with.

someone had arrived a blond braided haired boy with his companion "excuse me are you venti's friend?" the blond had asked xiao while his small companion peaks beside him "yes.." the small companion observes him as they realize that's the guy they had a met a week ago

the doctor came walking towards to the group "the patient is asleep for now. we don't know yet when he'll wake up but for now he's in a deep sleep" the doctor says as he left. xiao walks towards his room seeing him there laying down on the hospital bed just like the dream he had

he felt anxious what if his dream came true and it's already happening now he blames himself for not taking care of him "xiao, he will wake up. you should get some sleep it's been 3 hours" zhongli rubs the youngers' back as he puts his favorite meal on the table.

"xiao, would you like to stay? you still have school" childe says softly eyeing the boy whose head was down "ill stay, i will just go study after tomorrow" xiao said ad childe nods grabbing the arms of zhongli.

silence occurs between the three. aether couldn't stand the weird atmosphere but "aren't you the mister grumpy man we bump into?!" the child speaks loudly enough for him to hear "paimon be quiet, venti is resting we wouldn't want to disturb him" aether claims as he pulls paimon beside him making the small one groan.

a year has passed.

xiao was back from his graduation which he is very shocked that he still graduated despite his absence and lack of works. zhongli and childe attended his school along with his cousin, ganyu and qiqi.

a loud knock was heard from their door as xiao opens it revealing him "am i late? i couldn't attend your ceremony i had to make an appointment for my check-up, but here you go.." venti hands cecilia flowers with qingxin flowers mixed.

xiao giggles at his cuteness as he lets him in taking the flowers from him "are you the one who he has been talking about?" a girl with blue hair approached him "he's been talking about me?" venti pretends to be shocked as xiao groans embarrassed.

"ganyu, go away..." xiao faces as he drags venti to the couch not wanting them to interfere their moment "the lantern rite is later will you come?" venti asks him as he sits beside him.

venti noticed that xiao was wearing the hat he gave to him last year "where are you looking at? i only wore this for you..." xiao said hiding the fact that he wanted to show off what his partner made.

"but if you're attending lantern rite later ill go with you, take it as our date" xiao said his red forming a reddish color as he avoids venti's eye contact "alright then! let's celebrate your graduation first!" venti pulls him up as they both walk towards the others.

they happily celebrated his graduation and teases the two lovers being lovely at the table. after that, they all traveled to liyue for the festival.