chpt 7

a month has passed

venti and xiao are always in contact. they would always be together and inseparable. but xiao noticed that venti became distant from him, leading xiao to overthink what did he do to make him distant from him. xiao prayed to the gods hoping he'll stop becoming distant.

xiao then realizes that venti may be going thru something. so he stayed distant from him too.

zhongli noticed how xiao behaves and has stopped mentioning venti during their dinner talks childe notices too but decides not to ask what happened. "xiao i had to ask, did something happen between you and him?" zhongli sat beside xiao rubbing xiao's back.

"i don't really know..he suddenly didn't show up.." xiao said and rubs his whole face with the use of his hands worrying about what happened to him. zhongli couldn't do anything even if he cooks almond tofu

his mind was filled with venti worst-case-scenarios, he was anxious that something might have happened to him. a knock was suddenly heard from the door. xiao rushes to the door hopes of him behind that door.

"venti?!" xiao hugs the boy venti laughs "sorry for being distant lately something came up" venti said rubbing his nape. venti knew he is worried about him being distant lately. "where were you?!" xiao says worriedly a tear drops from his amber eyes.

venti chuckles and sighs "i was busy with something hehe i was finding the right time to be with you" venti says covering his face with the hat in his hand "anyway! i made us frog hats!! i knitted those" venti says happily going inside in the house.

xiao is in his bedroom wearing the hat venti gave him today, he is still downstairs with the two tall men. xiao was blushing mad, he wasn't into cute frog hats but since he gave him one maybe he'll start being into it.

"xiao~ food is already done!" venti went inside his room forgetting to knock xiao was startled by the voice coming from venti, he wasn't done admiring his work. "i see you're wearing the froggy i have you!" venti said and smiles happily

"l-look venti i i think it looks pretty cute on me" xiao admits and faces the wall out of cringe venti giggles at his reaction "it does look adorable to you, but your black clothes doesn't match" venti said cross-armed and went to his closet for something to match his cloth and hat.

xiao looks at venti messing his closet and walks over to him "let's go shopping instead of ruining my closet" xiao said grabbing venti's wrist dragging them both downstairs for lunch. "here comes the lovebirds!" childe teases as the two male glares at the ginger sitting across them.

"well— venti cooked most of the dish thank you" zhongli said and began eating "you're always welcome mr.zhongli!" they all eat peacefully. xiao has 4 rice it's been a long time since he had eaten another dish he wasn't able to try, venti cooked almond tofu which was placed in another counter for a reservation to xiao.

xiao thought venti would be a good husband that can cook delicious meals for his partner— his partner must be lucky to have him as their husband.

xiao while eating felt jealousy as he wasn't that lucky person he had thought. he has feelings for him, he wouldn't expect venti to accept his feelings and go live with him and get married.

xiao excuse himself from the table and went to the bathroom being followed by venti. "xiao are you alright?" venti asks as he can hear him coughing inside nonstop "i-im alright venti.." xiao said as he finds his medicine on the shelf "are you sure?" venti asked worriedly "yes"

"what the fuck where is it?" xiao said to himself he's been inside the bathroom for 20 minutes finding his medicine "fuck" xiao said and went out of the bathroom to see the other three having fun.

it looks like the worry faded in venti xiao thought and went back to their table eyeing his unfinished meal. "xiao you're back!" venti said putting down the glass mug on the table to walk over xiao "is everything alright? you've been in the bathroom for long" venti said worriedly as xiao lays his head in venti's shoulder.

"hello? we're still here?" childe crosses his arms as he rolls his eyes from seeing a lovely dovely sight. "rude to interrupt someone" xiao glares at the blue-eyed male "you should finish your meal so we can both do something fun in your room!" venti said jumping his xiao's arms

xiao blushes by the sudden thought of having fun in his room childe noticed this and so as zhongli, both wanting to crack a laugh by xiao's expression "don't do something stupid children.." zhongli said covering his mouth part preventing from laughing his ass off.

venti laughs "you guys are dirty!" venti crossed his arms while laughing. "ugh this adults.." xiao said and just dragged venti into his room...

"those two you know mr.zhongli"
"yes indeed."