Do You Got Plans Tonight?

I wake up to loud footsteps and voices echoing throughout the house. I rub my eyes and check the time on my phone, 9am. "SHIT" I say. Startling Ryder, he sits up fast and looks at me worried. I get up, putting pants on and head for his bedroom door. "Whats wrong" he asks. "We have thirty minutes until we have to go to the airport" I yell while speed walking towards my room.

Busting my door open I see Willow sitting on her suitcase while on her phone. She looks up and smiles. "I wonder when you were going to start packing" She says. I run into the bathroom and look for my essentials, nowhere to be seen. "Have you seen-" Willow cuts me off. "I packed up all your essentials, all you have to worry about is clothes and equipment" She says while pointing to a small suitcase next to her. I send her a kiss while hurriedly washing my face and brushing my teeth. I zoom to my closet and throw clothes into a big suitcase and also putting on clean clothes for a 10+ hour flight. Zipping the suitcase up I hear the guys yelling at each other asking if they have seen each others boards or underwear. Weird I think to myself.

Grabbing my camera bag I fill it with equipment I will need. Taking one last look in the mirror I grab my hair into a low bun and grab all my belongings while going downstairs and filling my car with luggage. I run back in the house and knock on Ryder's door. All I hear is shuffling but no response. I open the door and see things being tossed on the bed from the closet. "Ryder im going to help you pack" I yell to him. He gives me a thumbs up from inside the closet while I start to throw his things in a luggage while also dodging flying shoes. "Ok I should be done" He says, stepping out. He grabs the dog and we both make our way out the house.

"Now how is everyone going to fit" I think to myself while looking at my car. "Willow throw your things in Nico's car" I yell out while walking towards his car, "You got room for three more? plus Bentli?" I ask Nico. "Ya know the g-wagon always has room" He says will patting his car. Loading our things in the car, I sit in the front with Nico, while Ryder and Willow take the back seats. Nico looks around the car and asks if we're all ready. We all say yes in unison, Nico takes hold of my thigh while speeding out the driveway and onto the freeway towards the airport.

[time skip, already in Tokyo]

"Here are your room keys" Mikey says. "im ready to sleep" Willow says tiredly. All the guys are in the lobby chatting up with some skaters who will be joining us later this week. "We're heading up, it was nice meeting you guys" I tell everyone. Making it into the room, Willow runs and jumps on the bed. "well, see you when I wake up" she tells me. I empty my bags and get settled in. Also putting Willow's belongings away. My phone dings

Ryder 🥰:

we are all going to skate around the city, to get a feel for it. wanna come?

Me:

no thanks. imma crash for the night

I shower and get in bed with my camera, making sure to switch out the memory cards and charge up all the batteries for tomorrow. I lay back and get comfortable. 'ive been in bed for two hours, why am I not asleep' I think to myself. My phone rings, answering without looking at the bright screen. "hello?" I say in a low tone. "do you have plans tonight? oh wait, were you asleep? sorry for waking you .ill just see you tomorrow-" I interrupt Nico. "im not able to sleep". "whats your room number?" he asks. "um I think 111" I say before he hangs up. I get up and sit my board by the door, waiting for him to come. I hear footsteps approaching the door, a light knock echoed in the hall. I get up from the floor, fluff my hair that I took out of a bun and open the door. I am greeted with a wide smile from Nico. "hey" I say while walking out into the hallway with him. "Hi" he says while slinging his arm around my shoulder.