Caught in your Spell

[Nico's p.o.v]

I open my eyes to see a head full of curls, I smell the soft cloud and smile, inhaling a subtle coconut scent. I gently tighten my arm around Odee, rubbing circles on her stomach with my thumb. She hums awake, "good morning" I whisper into her ear while kissing her cheek. I move her hair to the side and gently peck her neck with kisses. "nicooo you know what that does to me" she says trying to push my head away, I smirk and lay back down. We stay in bed for a little longer until I realize that Odee may have to work today.

"Do you know what Mikey has you doing today?" I ask. She hums a no. We end up falling back to  sleep, until her annoying alarm went off. She gets up and I groan that she is out of my touch. I may be developing some strong feelings for her, I think to myself but then push the thought aside. She gets up and throws on one of my hoodies before walking towards the door. I get up and rush to her, embracing her from behind I lean my chin on her shoulder "have a good day" I say while kissing her cheek. And with that she was gone.

[Odee's p.o.v]

Walking back to my room, I can't help to think why Nico was acting strange. It was nothing out of the ordinary, he just seemed happier. I suppose that isnt a bad thing, so why do I feel uneasy about it I think to myself. I knock on the door, hoping Willow is awake since I forgot the room key. "I'm taking my ten minute morning nap!" Willow shouts through the door, I laugh and slide down next to the door and sit. I go through my phone and see that Mikey told me to meet him in the lobby by 12pm since he has some interviews and meetings to attend.

It just turned 11am, I feel the hallway floor rumbling a bit and a bunch of noise coming from down the hall. I stand up and try to flatten myself on the wall so I dont get trampled by whatever is heading its way towards me. Yelling was soon accompanied by a group of guys, speeding past me on skateboards. I laugh knowing that Mikey is going to get a warning from the hotel manager about the disturbance. I see Ryder in the back of the group and wave before he passes me.

He hops off his board and approaches me. He gives me a hug which I kindly return, he seems to be in a good mood today, thankfully. "hey" He says looking at me, examining the big hoodie of mine which belonged to Nico. "Im guessing you slept well" He says while raising his eyebrows up and down. I look down and laugh it off. "Oooo youre blushing, Im just messing with you" He says while nudging me a little, "You guys going to explore?" I ask Ryder. He nods his head yes, not wanting to hold him up from the rest of the guys I tell him to go and join them. He soon leaves and I am left alone once again.

Nico 🤍:

Did you leave yet?

Me:

No

"You may now enter" Willow says while opening the door for me. "Good morning to you too" I say while rolling my eyes. I take a shower and do my hair, I start going through my suitcase and decide to wear something casual, my outfit was just a baggy button up with baggy pants. I touch up my makeup one last time before exiting the bathroom.