2

I end up wearing a crewneck with biker shorts wanting to be comfortable. I walk out my room and go into Nico's who is just laying in bed on his phone. I walk over to him and tell him that I'm ready. He looks up from his phone and quickly grabs me by the waist. Im cradling his lap while he is cupping my ass. I put my hands in his hair and whisper into his hair making sure my lip slightly touches his ear. "We are not doing a quickie" I tell him slowly while grinding on him a little. I swiftly get up making my towards his door I say ill meet him at his car.

He finally comes down stairs after 20 minutes, he gets in the drivers seat. 

"I wonder what took you so long" I smile looking at him. "fuck you odee" he whispers but I heard it clearly 

I put my hand on his thigh high rubbing it. "What did you say?" I ask him. He removes my hand "that wasn't cool" he tells me sternly. I look away and turn the radio up while we drive out the garage. 

We head towards the garage and hop in my my car, most of the guys share cars but I needed a car of my own and decided to buy a car from my childhood dreams, a Camaro. Heading to the liquor store we end up taking bottles that would fill up a whole two shelf's ina store. We had to be prepared for anyone and everyone who was gonna show up, Nico had me call up my weed guy to delivery a few pounds to the house. The car ride back to the house is quiet but comfortable.

Arriving to the liquor store Nico tells me to hit up my weed guy. 

"What you gonna do at the party?" he asks me while we browse the isles of liquor "probably just smoking while taking pictures" I tell him. He shakes his head understandably, "you can hang with me if you want" He tells me. I tell him maybe because there are always girls trying to throw themselves on him, which doesn't bother me unless a girl deliberately try to come in-between Nico and I mid convo

Most of the parties we throw I end up taking pictures of everyone's night, whether there happy, fucked, or gone. I like to capture moments at these parties. Keeps me at ease knowing I have something to look back on.

-

-

-

-

-

The party starts and so far I've just been dancing to the music and smoking. Doing what I'm comfortable with. I make my way to my room to grab my camera I notice Ryder sitting against the wall by my bedroom door smoking, "hi, what you thinking about" I ask him while sliding down the wall next to him.  
"just some things" he says with a small smile while looking at me. "haha, so serious all the time" I tell him. Ryder and I used to have a thing when we were younger but then it faded away and we became really close friends. I grab my camera from my room and asked him to join me.

We walk around hand in hand making small talk while I catch sum dope flicks. The night is long but I enjoy it, especially when we have Lil Peep and Mac miller performing.

----

This chapter is absolute TRASH.