Recap

New Characters:

Umi as Celestiial

Willow as Willow

--------------------------------

(Recap)

I woke up in Ryders bed still tired from the night before. I turn my head to the left and see him staring at me. We smile at each other as I greet him with a small wave. I sit up and reach for my camera which is on the night stand and ask if he had already taken a look at the pictures which he responds to with a whispered yes.

 I let out a small laugh and shake my head at him. Looking at my phone which reads a time of 2pm. I go through the photos and look at the emotions each person portray in that single moment. I scroll past one particular photo of Gus and begin thinking of how an amazing person he is. Behind the whole rapper persona he has to put up he is such a sweet person that I wish more people knew. Scrolling through some more pictures I find a cute one of Nico. 

Its crazy how feelings can develop for a person but yet they are not as solid as you think, ya know? 

"Odeeeeeeee!" Ryder yells while shaking me out of my thoughts. "I thought I lost you there" he says. "Sorry, you know how I get when I look at the pictures. It's like they consume me" I turn to him and say. He just shakes he head at me and gets up from the bed. I also get up and decide to actually go into my own room. Which is a complete mess, something about Korean styled bedrooms just make it seem cozy. In my opinion. 

I walk into my room and decide to take a shower. I set out the clothes for the day and make my way to the bathroom I share with Willow. I take my shower, put my clothes on and head back into my room to handle the messy thing that sits on top of my skull. Walking in I see Nico laying down on my bed playing with the dog. He looks up and bursts into laughter while pointing at my hair that is in a very messy bun, not those cute ones that guys supposedly say they like that mostly white girls can accomplish with ease. My bun was horrendous, frizzy, tangled, and dry. And he has the nerve to laugh it. In my very own room. 

"How rude" I tell him while sticking my tongue out at him. 

"I was just surprised, that's all. But since you're finally HERE and dressed let's go skating with everyone" He suggests. 

"First of all its MY room and isn't it a bit late to go skating?" I ask, looking at the clock which says 4:15

He gasps loudly while looking at me in shock. "How could you say such a thing"

I ignore him while doing my hair. I take out a joint and start smoking it while swaying to the music that I had put on. Currently my speakers were playing "Sign of the Times" by Harry. I look back to see that Nico is gone and only Bentli the dog was left on my bed. I turn back around. 

Minutes pass and I go back into Ryder's room hopping on top of his bed I see him step out the closet with nothing but pants on. 

"Come with usss!" I beg him

"I gotta go visit someone today. Next time, okay?" He tells me with a small smile that ensures me that he will indeed come next time. 

I sigh and head out the room to see that the house is empty. So I start heading out the door just to hear someone honking. I peep outside and see that Willow is in my car waiting on me with Bentli. I had thought she went with Celestiial to the studio this morning but I guessed wrong. Getting into my car Willow compliments me on my outfit which I send a warm smile her way. 

Looking back at the dog I ask why she chose to take him.

"He's part of the family, he deserves to come out with us" she tells me which is a good point.

"All the guys in one car orrr?" I ask her

"Um, I know that Olan and the guys are riding with Tyler and his friends and Im guessing Nico is driving his own car" she tells me.

Which leaves Ryder taking the bus to wherever he is going. I think to myself. 

Taking the car out of park and into drive I follow Tyler's car down the road. While in my own thoughts I wonder why Ryder didn't ask any of us to take him to where he needed to go. But that was the least of my worries. Snapping out of my own thoughts I hear a song Willow and I know a little too well. Mood by SiR begins to play and I let windows down. That man is way too talented. 

"Do you know where we're going?"  I ask

"Not at all. I've been meaning to ask you a question"

"Go ahead" I tell her

"Ryder has been seeming down lately. Like I see how he tries to hide it with you. Do you think it's  because of his girlfriend?"

 I was kind of taken a back at what she had told me because how could I be so clueless to how he has been behaving. Having to hide what he is feeling with me makes me feel bad. I didn't know what to say to Willow. I can't be that oblivious to a person who I care so much for, can I?

"Honestly I don't know. I'll talk to him about it as soon as we get back" I tell her. 

Arriving to wherever we are, I parked next to the guys and asked where we were. 

"Malibu" 

------------------------------------

There was my short little chapter. How was it?