3

You opened your eyes to a gentle knock on your door. You sat up and swung your legs on the side of the bed, then stood up.
You opened the door to see Vivi with a plate in hand.

"Morning Vivi." You said taking the plate from her.
"The king would like to see you in around an hour." Vivi said then walked out. The plate was a fruit mix with some ice water and crackers. You started eating while looking at the sunrise. The sky was painted with orange and blueish  colours.

You finished up your breakfast and headed to your bag to dress up. You put some of your nicer pants and shirt on. You fixed your hair and headed out of the room. Walked down the long hallway and two servants opened the door to the throne room. King Ardghal was sitting on his Dias.

"Ah, morning Y/N."
"Good morning my king." You said bowing.
"How was sleep?"
"Very good thank you."
"Well shall we get into it." He said, while Vivienne made her way behind the throne. "We have a compass for you, that leads you straight to the fortress where Techno is. You just need to follow it." He said, Vivienne walked out from behind the throne and handed the compass over. "You leave today, no questions asked." He said. "Vivienne will tell you where the portal is, you just follow her." Ardghal said waving you and Vivi off.

"Sorry about that, he can be rude." Vivienne said as the door closed. "Well, you have to follow me to the portal." She said, you with no question followed her around the halls of the Palace. The hallway tangled around before reaching stairs downwards. Vivienne took a torch from the wall and started walking down. The walls got tighter and the ceiling sunk lower.

Minute walk later you could see a cave opening in front of Vivi. She stepped into the cave, her footsteps echoing the way in. A purple light illuminated the room. The obsidian portal was digged into the wall, purple swirling effect between it. The sound the portal gave was almost irritating, like a bunch of souls were getting stuffed into hell.

"This is the portal." Vivienne said.
"I see."
"You just need to step in and you'll be in the other side." She said in an encouraging voice. You slowly nodded and got closer to the purple effect and stepped in. The violet colour came up to cover your eyes not being able to see anything. For a second you were suspended in air, your feet not touching anything, then a second later you felt warmer than before you entered. The purple effect disappeared from your eyes and you could finally see what the nether looked like.

The ground was dark red and the sky almost the same colour. Red and blue trees were growing instead of normal green ones. The air was thick and warm, you started walking in a direction away from the portal. You were quickly met by a cliff with a lava pool under it. The cliff wasn't big so you backed up and jumped it over, landing on your knees and hands. You stood up almost instantly only to be met by a gold polished sword under your chin. A pig headed human figure was holding the weapon with a straight face.

"Who are you? Or more so what are you?" They asked. They were almost the same hight as you,the pig head was frightening, and red glowing eyes that looked into your soul.
"I'm- I'm human." You said trying to keep back the urge of tears. They lowered the sword putting it back into its holder.

"Human." They hummed. "Never seen one before, I'm Rowan." They said putting a hand out for you to shake.
"Y/N." You said shaking their hand.

"So what brings you to the Nether regions?" He asked starting to walk along with you.
"I'm searching for someone." You said.
"Ouh, I can help!" Rowan said quiet existed. "What's the name?"
"Uhm, a second." You said, starting to ruffle in your bag, trying to find the scroll. You quickly found it pulling it out and unrolling it. "Here." You handed Rowan the scroll, they started reading it. He read through the letter and gave it back to you.

"So Technoblade huh? The Blood God himself." They said smiling. "I know him, he is in a fortress that way." They said pointing to a direction. You pulled out the compass the king gave you. The red arrow pointed east, the way you were looking.

"That's exact. I can walk you there it's not a long walk. Only because of the other Piglins, they are aggressive. I don't want the first- wait, no, second human to come here die..." Rowan trailed off there, talking about the way Piglins aggression made even him run a couple times. And how the fortress' were so protected you could only get in by a letter or a special reason.

Rowan talked a lot about everything and nothing but he was good company on the way there.

An hour into the walk they stopped because of something.

"Rowan?"
"Shush."
"Did you just hush me?"
"Uhm, N/N?"
"What?" You turned around to be met by a tall figure. He was wearing a red gown, white shirt, black pants and brown boots. His face was covered by a pigs skull for mask, his bright red eyes piercing through the darkness of his face. He had pink hair braided to his side. He was holding an axe made of Netherite-you assumed. His face had scars and he had two fangs from his bottom jaw.

"Oh. A human." He said in a monotone, raspy voice. "What are you doing here." He asked it like it was a normal sentence.
"I'm searching for someone." You said.
"Who?"
"Uhm, Technoblade."
"That's me, I bumped into the right person I believe." He said. "Well what do you need?"
"Or rather what the king wants."
"The bastard King Ardghal?" He said with a low chuckle. "I bet he wants report about the war, eh?"

"That's right." You said handing him the scroll. He took the letter and read through it. He grinned and gave the paper back to you.

"Erm, follow me."