7

You heard a soft knock on the door making your eyes flutter open.

Vivienne opened the door stepping in and putting the plate down on the table.
"Sorry for waking you, but I feel you should get ready for Technoblades arrival." Vivi said and with that she walked out. You sat up and walked over to the table to get your food. It was scrambled eggs with basil leaves on it and bowl of strawberries. You scooped a bite of the egg into your mouth, looking out on the rising sun. It lit up the room slowly as it crawled higher on the sky.

You were existed for Technos arrival, you spent two days without him but it felt like ages, if you were being honest, he kinda grew on you.

You finished up your breakfast and got dressed. You brushed through your hair as good as you could and walked outside, now easily finding the throne room. The door was open to the room, the king was already waiting for you. You saw Vivienne on the edge of the room, she gestured to her right arm so you walked over and stood next to her.

In a minute you heard the footsteps of the heavy guarding of King Erics army.

The closer the sound got the more scared you were, to see the man you we're running from in the first place.

You straightened up as you saw the tall man walk through the frame of the door. He had dark pink hair and a Hog's skull on his face, fangs longer than Technoblades and also a long beard. Next to the tall man was Technoblade, in nice clothes and shiny accessories, like rings and small chains. Techno bowed as soon as the army came to a stop, the people spread out around the king's. Technoblade shot a look at you and smiled under the mask before Eric spoke.

"My dearest friend, Ardghal Mellowstone." Eric said, he had a deeper voice than you ever heard before, it was so intimidating yet so calming.
"Eric Murrham." Ardghal said.
"You've made a mistake my friend." Eric started. "The messenger you sent came without any notice and you never sent me a letter that she was coming. Only the Raiders and Technoblade are welcome in the Nether regions, and you know that."  He said his tone lowering.

"Well, we needed information. Also the Raiders should not have a right to enter the Nether, they are Raiders after all." Ardghal spat back.

"The Raiders only take content that they are allowed to. You won't tell me what to do with my kingdom, Ardghal." Eric said. "I'll forgive for what you did, Miss L/N, you will not be put in jail. You didn't know." Eric said looking at you. "Now you on the other hand Ardghal, I would love to have some chats with you, this is unacceptable."

"Can I interrupt for a second?" Technoblade said.
"Sure thing." Eric answered with a softer volume.

"My father, Phil, you could've asked him for information about this war. He probably would be more willing to hand over his knowledge. I only won't do it for my dead brother's sake." He said.

Ardghal nodded and looked at you with piercing eyes, then focused back at the crowd of people in front of him. "Sure. Vivienne show the room for our king will you?" He said looking at Vivi. She nodded and started to walk away. King Eric followed him and the army of people walked out of the room. The king stood up and and started to walk over to their quarter's. Now you were left alone in a room with Technoblade.

You let out a breath of relief when Techno walked towards you. He finally pulled you into a hug. It took you by surprise but you quickly hugged back tightly. You pulled away to look up at Techno.

"Hi Doll." He said
"Hello Technoblade." You said still looking at him. "Take that stupid thing off I want to see your face." You added trying to reach up to take the mask off, but he was quicker and took it off easily.

"There. Is that better?" He asked clipping the mask on his belt.
"Yes." You said. "Should we go and take a walk outside?" You asked grabbing his hand, Techno nodded and you pulled him around. You finally reached their door leading to the garden of the Palace. The guards opened it and you stepped out, the air was clear, some rain clouds were coming closer to the palace but you didn't really bother. You let go of Technos hand and walked along in silence before you spoke.

"So, can you tell me about your family? I saw the picture in your room when I was there." You said.

"Well, I have a father named Phil. He is the best father to have. I have two brothers too, Tommy and Wilbur, Will unfortunately passed in war." He said. "And you? What about your family?" He asked.

"Oh, they all live in Willowdale. I have a sister who is in Oakstone, but other than that they're all farmers. I left Willowdale because I didn't have the passion for farming, so I looked for a job closer to the king. And I found one in the Capitol." You said tracking the greyish clouds swimming on the sky.

"Being a messenger is probably boring." He said suddenly grabbing your hand and lacing your fingers together. You didn't mind so you just went along with it. As the clouds crawled closer you turned around heading back to the palace. The guards opened the door once again and you walked in.

When you reached the side hallways that led to the rooms the sky fell, pouring rain. You walked along in silence, listening to the small raindrops hitting the windows. You reached the door to the main hallway so you opened it and started to walk on the way to your room.

"In the next couple days there's going a lot of court talk about the Nether. I want you to leave back to Capitol." Techno said suddenly. "I feel like the king is planning something." He continued. Why would a king plan anything against a messenger.

"What? Why?" You asked stopping and turning Techno so that he looked at you.

"He probably want you out of the way, he thinks you're going to tell everyone in Capitol how bad of a king he is, that he sent you to the Nether without influence." Techno said. "Which I, as soon as you leave this place, want you to do." He said. Your heart fell, would Vivienne be involved in this? She is so nice she wouldn't...

Right?