5

A couple hours went by and you woke up to Techno closing the door and putting something on the table.
"Hello, Y/N."
"Morning Techno." You said and sat up. "What's that?"
"Crimson fruits. For breakfast." He said. Techno sat down at the table, and unpacked the fruits. Truthful to their name, the Crimson fruits were blood red. Techno handed you one. You bit into the red berry. At first it was kinda sour, but the more you chewed it became sweet.

Techno was now sitting on the bed with you reading a book, you were reading Art of war. Finishing it.
"It took you two days to finish?" Techno asked confused.
"I'm a slow reader." You said and closed the book.

Someone knocked at the door when you and Techno were talking. Technoblade stood up and walked over to the door, grabbing the knob and slowly opening it.

"Hello Lord Technoblade, Eric was wondering if you could show up at the Castle today. He needs to talk with you." You heard a man say. He had a sort of Russian accent just like Jac's.
"And he sent you to ask me about that?"
"Yes" The man said.
"Jac, something tells me you're lying." Techno said pulling out a little pocket knife.
"Why would I my Lord?"
"I don't know. But I can't show up at Eric's today. I'm busy." Techno said.
"Busy? With taking care of Y/N?"

"Why do you care, Jac. I'm busy. That's it. Now. Leave." Techno said.
"Fine. But you'll regret it." Jac said. Techno slammed the door on him, put the knife away and looked out on the small window.

"Why was Jac here?" You asked going over to him.
"You know him?" Techno asked looking down at you. "He is going to report that you're here, there's no chance, Eric would leave that unseen. We have to leave today." Techno said and walked over to the table rolling up the started letter and getting a bag to put it into.
"Now?" You asked getting your stuff together too.
"Yes, the voices are telling me not to trust him. So I won't." Techno said and took the photo from the bedside table. "We need to get you safe, as soon as possible." He said now breathing a little heavier. "If we don't you'll-"
You grabbed his shoulder pulling him down to your level.

"Hey. Look at me. Calm down, every thing is going to be fine." You said brushing a strand of hair away from his eyes. He nodded and turned back to pack the last items needed.
"Let's go Doll." Techno said grabbing your hand gently and pulling on it softly while walking out.

Before stepping out on the big gate, Techno put on his mask and pulled out his Netherite sword. The gate opened, four wither skeletons were waiting in front of the door, Jac probably reported you and Technoblade. Techno pushed you back and started at the skeletons. In couple seconds they were lying dead on the ground. Technoblade took your hand again and led you to the horse stalls. He led out a dark brown horse with diamond horse armour and jumped on it. You looked back at the gate and saw an army of Wither skeletons and blazes coming towards you. You quickly hopped on the horse and hugged Techno's waist. He nudged the horse to a sprint, the horse was fast, the fastest horse you've seen in a long time.

Blazes shot a couple fireballs but failing to hit you.

After a while of sprinting, the horse slowed down. The red grass and trees changed into blue and the sky got purple.

"Why are we here?" You asked.
"Rowan is one of few Piglins who's not scared of Warped Fungus. Perfect hideout" Techno said and nudged the horse to a paced walk.

After a short while, Techno stopped the horse and jumped off also giving you a hand to help you get down. You got down but Techno didn't let go of your hand. You didn't mind nor acknowledge the hand. The house you stopped at was small made out of cyan and blue colours.

A little blue hut in the middle of the blue woods. Fitting.

Techno walked you over to the door and knocked on it. Rowan opened it a smile on their face.
"Hello Technoblade, nice seeing you here." Rowan said.
"Thank you Rowan for letting Y/N be here." He said. "We do have a slight problem. May I come in?" Techno said. Rowan nodded and opened the door more. Techno had to lean down a bit cause the doorframe was smaller than him. You walked in after him, Rowan pulled out a chair for you to sit on and for Techno too.

"What's the issue?" Rowan asked.
"King Eric found out about Y/N. They are probably planning on following our steps here. I want you to take Y/N back to the portal safely."
"But Techno-"
"Doll, Eric finds you he kills you. I just want you to be safe." Techno cut you off.
"You want me to be safe when you are going to face death?" You said crossing your arms.

"I survived many things Doll."
"As they say around here. Technoblade never dies." Rowan added. "And also, it is way safer than staying in the fortress. I'd recommend leaving." They said.

"Then we got a deal, Rowan?" Techno said.
"We do."
"Take her tomorrow will you."
"Will do." Rowan said. Techno stood up and walked over to you, taking your hand and pressing a gentle kiss on your knuckles.
"Don't worry I'll go after you." He said. "Goodbye for now, Y/N."

"Bye Techno." You said. He walked out of the house, leaving you and Rowan alone.

"Settle down for today. We head out tomorrow morning as Lord Technoblade asked-"

"But if I don't want to?" You said.
"Look, I would let you get away with it. But this is the Nether. You make one mistake it follows you for life. I don't want that to happen to you." They said. You stood up and put your bag on the table. You ruffled around before landing your hand on a book. You pulled it out, Techno put in the book 'Art of war' by Sun Tzu with a letter.

'You can keep it- Techno'