05 | connections

(Name)'s POV

"(Name) ! Wake up ! You said we are going out today ! " a voice rang . I felt someone shaking my shoulder gently , but in my half asleep state , I took hold of the person's arm and hugged it.

" You're cuddly ..." I murmured. I was trance-like , and I had no idea what I was doing nor where I was .

" (Name) ! Seriously wake up ! " the voice said , in a rather stern yet soft tone . Or it's just my ears that are deaf..

I groggily got up , my hair in odd angles and wispy .
" Why do you have to bother me so much , random person ? " I spoke.

As these words left my lips , I slumped on the whatever-thing I was sleeping on.

It was not the cold hard floor , nor the warm comforting mattress.
" Eh ? What's this ?" I mumbled . 

A frown dipped my forehead as I yawned . " Never mind .. It's cuddly like a panda.. Panda-chaaannn.." I trailed.

" (Name) ! " . This time , that annoying and perky voice was in a higher tone . I grumbled hard as I forced my eyes to open .

" Oh , it's you ," I mumbled as I stared into Gaara's seafoam eyes. His face turned into a scowl and he let out a grumble.
" Had a nice sleep , (Name) ?" Gaara seethed . " Eh .. It was decent ," I commented .

A tick mark formed on Gaara's forehead . " You were clinging onto my arm the whole night . What's up with that ?" he retorted . 

" Eh.. I was sleeping .. And eh.. You're acting like you're some teenage heartthrob ! " I burst .

" Never mind that . You said we we are going out to town today ," Gaara spoke .

My eyes lit up as memories of last night flooded into my mind .
" Right ! The town ! " I voiced. " Eh.. You should get ready now.. Eh , what time is it eh ? ".

" What's with the 'eh's ? " Gaara's voice rang . " No .. Eh means something like .. Eh.. I don't know for eh.. Real .." I murmured. " Stop saying 'eh eh eh ' ! " he bellowed . 

" Just go and take a shower .. You're strong enough to do it yourself.. " I grumbled . " But (Name) ! You're being uncaring ! " Gaara shouted .

A tick mark formed on my forehead . " I thought we were supposed to keep silent so you're sister won't hear us , yet you're screaming the roof off ! Real smart Gaara ! A true genius ! " I yelled.

Gaara rolled his eyes as he walked grabbed a towel that was hanging behind the door.

He no longer needed to use a wheelchair , for he no longer has breathing problems and his heart has stabilised , which led me to the conclusion that finally I can take Gaara out of that house.

Gaara entered the bathroom and locked the door behind him . I walked towards his wardrobe and looked for anything suitable to wear .

" Ooh .. This looks nice ," I murmured as I fingered a posh looking waist coat . I only did not understand why would he ever need this . Gaara never left the house and we live in a desert ! Suna is not called the Village Hidden In The Sand for nothing.

I rummaged further into his wardrobe. It was huge , similar to the wardrobe from Narnia .

The wardrobe door had to be held at all times , or it will slam back automatically.
It was hard , as it was heavy and made of pure mahogany. I saw a shirt that would look nice on Gaara , but it was placed deep within the closet .
I held out my hand in attempt to take it , but instead , I accidentally let go of the wardrobe door and lurched forwards into the wardrobe.