Together Again

Ah I took a long break from this book, and I finally have inspiration to continue writing. There will be lots of BoruSara ahead💖.

   I also wanted to thank the person who left this comment cos it helped, but I can't find their account.

*****~cont

*****
~cont... Of "an angry mama and papa" ~

*****

    Sarada sighed for the 3rd time since she left home that morning.  She was going to Boruto's place, and it was taking her forever to get there because she was walking like a snail. She knew that she had to see him. Ever since they broke up, their friendship seemed to have broken too. They avoided each other and whenever they did meet there would be this awkward silence and one of them would end up leaving, but now she had to swallow it up and see him, they needed to talk and she needed to thank him for saving her. She didn't want to imagine what would have happened if Boruto hadn't shown up at the club.

  After what seemed like ages she finally stood at the front of Uzumaki household. She quickly pressed the door bell before she would start overthinking again, and also silently prayed that Boruto wasn't the one to answer it, she still needed to compose herself before seeing him.  Thankfully the door was opened by Boruto's mom.

  "Good morning Mrs Uzumaki" Sarada greeted.

"Good morning to you too dear, come in." Hinata replied.

Sarada hesitated a bit before walking in. There were toys strewn all over the sitting room courtesy Boruto's little sister Himawari. Amidst all her toys Himawari noticed Sarada and ran to greet her.

  "Sarada-Onee Chan!" She screamed as she came running into Sarada's hand's. Sarada ruffled her hair fondly. "How have you been Hima-chan?"

"As good as new!" The little girl beamed. "Oni-chan is upstairs in his room."
  Sarada blushed a little and then ran upstairs.

  She stood right in front of Boruto's door hesitating once more. After giving herself several mental pep talks she finally lifted her hand to knock, but just before she could knock the door opened. She screamed.

  "S-s-sa-sarada!!! W-what are you d-doing here?" Boruto suddenly became a stutterer and Sarada turned bright red.

  After a moment of awkwardness, Boruto invited her in.

  "So, um, er would you want anything? A drink maybe?"

"Boruto, it's just me. Why are you being so uptight and nervous?"

"Yeah this is weird." Boruto sighed in defeat and sat on the bed beside Sarada.

  Sarada took the initiative to speak first.

  "Boruto, I came here because I wanted to talk."

"Ok." Boruto nodded

  " I know that getting into a relationship messed things up with us, but the truth is that I miss you, I miss us, our friendship and being best friends with you."

  For a few seconds Boruto didn't respond. Those seconds felt like hours to Sarada. she was getting nervous again, but that nervousness went out the window when Boruto hugged her.

  "I missed you too."

They stayed like that in peaceful silence and in each other's embrace for several minutes until Sarada spoke.

  "Thank you Boruto. For being there for me."

  Boruto instantly understand what she was talking about and smiled. "Anytime."

  "You know" Sarada said, "I think you've gotten yourself into my dad's good books. And that's saying something cos he hates all boys."

  "Well that's good news."