Sick Papasuke

The Uchiha household was quiet and calm, why? You may ask. Sakura was at the hospital getting drugs and Sasuke was at home sick with the flu, Sarada was on a vacation with some girlfriends.

  Sasuke lay down on his comfy bed wrapped in a thick blanket, he never got sick but now that he was sick it hit him hard like the sickness was taking revenge on him for not being sick for so long.

   Aside from the severe cold, Sasuke also had a fever, nasal congestion and frequent coughing spells he also had little to no appetite. Oh how he wished Sakura was here to comfort him.

   Just on cue Sakura walked into the room "sasuke-kun I'm back and I got you more drugs" she said.

  Sakura fed Sasuke hot Tomato soup and then gave him the drugs. It definitely payed to have a doctor as a wife.

   In three days time Sasuke was feeling much better and Sarada came home as well so Sakura decided to go back to work and leave Sarada and her dad alone.

   "dad, later today I'll go meet up with some of my friends we're having a party, so I hope you can cope on your own for some hours."

   The word party kept repeating itself in sasuke's head. Loud  music, dancing, alcohol, and boys!!!.  Imagine his precious 15 year old princess subjected to all that.

   "Dad I'm leaving" Sarada announced. "dad, dad??

*cough*
*cough *
*cough*

   Sasuke had schemed the perfect plan, he had never been happier to be sick, he would use it to his own advantage. Sasuke smirked victoriously.

  " dad"

Sarada ran in to check on her dad to find him clenching his chest and coughing.

" dad" Sarada rushed to his side.

Sasuke did feel bad for deceiving Sarada, but it was for her own good.

*cough*

*cough*

"dad drink some water, you'll be fine." Sarada said as she patted his back.

"I still have to go dad, will you be okay I'll make sure to come early."

*cough*
*cough* do you *cough* have to go? You're not going to leave me here to die now are you? *cough* *cough* "

" seriously dad? You're impossible. "

Sarada changed into something simpler and came to sit with her dad. They talked, even played some video games till Sarada eventually got tired and fell asleep beside her dad.

  Shortly after Sakura came back all tired from work. She just plopped beside Sasuke and Sarada on the bed. But she could've sworn Sarada was supposed to be at a party but was too tired to care.

   Sasuke just smirked, another plan successfully carried out 😎😎😎.