Valentine's day

I know it's a little late for a Valentine's chapter but here it is either way👇

     That evening Sarada was at home with her mom going through all the gifts they'd received from school and work. It was mostly cute teddies and expensive candies and chocolate.

    "Oh look at this one it's so cute." Sakura said holding up a white Teddy bear holding a heart that said I save lives.

    "Wow mom, lots of people have a crush on you." Sarada said chewing on one of the chocolates. Sakura blushed before lifting one of sarada's gifts . "OMG this is so pretty, who gave you this?" It was a silver necklace with a red heart locket that has Sarada written inside it. It was customized.

   Now it was sarada's turn to blush. "Boruto gave it to me."

   Sakura started squealing and mumbling something along the lines of "my Favorite ship."

   The familiar honk of sasuke's car cut them short.  Sarada ran to get the door while Sakura straightened her dress. They had a date tonight.

     Sasuke came in with Sarada behind him. They exchanged greetings before Sasuke noticed all the gifts scattered on the floor.

   Gifts, it was Valentine. Men and boys gave them gifts. Some random males were giving gifts to his women!!!!!!!

   "Where did all these come from?" Sasuke asked..

   "Dad it's Valentine's day, they're gifts." Sarada said

    "From who??"

  "Dad, you're not gonna win this, I saw your car, the back seats and trunk are filled with gifts. So just take mom and go on your lovey dovey date. I'm hosting a girl's night."

   Sasuke was rendered speechless.