An Angry Mama and Papa

Sarada had a huge fight with her boyfriend causing them to break up. It hurt a lot. Especially since it was her childhood friend Boruto. She began to think that it would have been much better if they never went further than just being friends. Now their relationship and friendship is ruined. She didn't want it to affect her studies neither did she want her parents to get worried so she tried as much as possible to ignore the hurt and move on. This made her agree to go out with a guy who had been flirting with her for quite some time.

   Kisuke Soma Sarada's new boyfriend was a year her senior she was in second year while he was in third. It all went well, Soma would take her out on dates, help her with homework, walk her home, take her to see movies and lots of other stuff. She was actually happy. For once she could take her mind off Boruto.

   Then one evening Soma asked her to come with him to a night club. Sarada didn't want to agree because her parents wouldn't agree either but Soma kept pressuring her and she finally agreed.

   That evening Sarada lied that she was going over to Cho-Cho's place to do a project and she might come back late. When she was far from the house she took off the jacket covering her night club clothes. She went into the club.

   'its just a club everything will be ok.' she told herself. When she entered she saw Soma and some of his friends surrounded by girls in slutty clothes.

  "S-soma." She called out to him but he couldn't hear her over the loud music. So she dared herself and went closer then called him again and louder. This time he heard her. He left his group of friends and went over to her.

    "Hey, let's get some drinks."

  "We're not supposed to drink alcohol."

   "Don't be such a spoil sport just drink a glass."

   Sarada ended up drinking four glasses due to the pressure from Soma. She was now very tipsy and could barely tell where she was. Then she felt a hand roaming her skirt, then inside her thighs. She wanted to tell him to stop but her alcohol fogged mind couldn't reason. The hand kept going higher and higher almost reaching her panties. Until it stopped.

   Soma was brutally punched sending him flying.
   "Sarada!!!" It was Boruto.
He quickly made a phone call and before he could finish he was punched as well causing his phone to fall to the floor. It became a continuous exchange of fists between Soma and Boruto. Soon some of Soma's friends joined and they had the upper hand. Boruto was getting beaten.

***
   "Sasuke!! Come over quickly, Boruto and Sarada are in trouble." Naruto yelled into the phone. Sasuke was visibly panicking causing Sakura to get scared.
  "Sasuke-kun what's going on?"

   " Come on we need to get to Naruto's the kids are in trouble." Sakura quickly abandoned her cooking and hurried along. They met Naruto about to enter his car.

   "Get in I'll fill you in on the way."

  Naruto quickly drove to the night club. "Boruto said Sarada's in trouble and that they're at a night club. Before he could give anymore information the line went off. I'm tracking his phone's GPS."
    After some more turns they arrived at the night club. Naruto and Sasuke quickly tossed the other kids away from Boruto and pulled him to safety. Seeing Adults arriving at the scene most of them ran away. That was when Sakura saw Soma among them.

   "Ah Mrs Uchiha I...." His sentence was cut short by a slap to face by a very angry mother.
  She slapped him again and again till Sasuke had to pull her off him.

   "You!" Sakura was so angry she couldn't even make a complete sentence.

   Before they left the club Naruto called the police and informed them of what happened and all the boys including Soma were taken into police custody.

***
  They drove to the Uchiha's residence so that Sakura could check on the kids. Hinata was informed too but she decided to stay home with Himawari so that the little girl won't get scared.

   Sakura checked on both Sarada and Boruto. Boruto was fine aside from a few bruises and Sarada was passed out from excess alcohol.

   The next morning Sarada woke up with a mind splitting head ache. She sat up and tried to massage her head. That was when she noticed both of her parents staring at her. Memories of last night started pouring in and Sarada burst into tears falling into her parents embrace.

   "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for lying to you and getting myself in trouble."

   "It's ok Sarada, you were going through a lot too and it's our fault for not seeing it. Just please never hide stuff from us again." Sakura said and hugged her even tighter.

   "Never hesitate to tell me when any boy is mistreating you. I will kill them promptly." Sasuke said

  " For once I agree with your dad."

  Sarada laughed lightly her parents always knew how to make her feel better.