Song two: Bohemian Rhapsody

Never gonna get fed up of this song. It's so melodic. It did start off as something like three songs but Freddie smashed them into one.

The piano he used is the same one Paul used for Hey Jude, fun fact. But I still want to know how it got to Wales.

They sued so many recording studios for the song. I swear they said they used about 6. But rockfield and ridge farm are the most famous ones.

Rockfield is where Queen also recorded sheer heart attack and ridge farm opened in 1975. So If my calculations are correct Queen we're one of the firsts to record at ridge farm.

But about the actual song. I can't remember what the technique is called but it doesn't actually have a chorus. But I love it anyway.

The piano is so famous and when Freddies voice comes in at the beginning you know your in for a treat. The way it covers so many genres in just 5:55.

The opera part is the only opera I will ever listen to. Brian's guitar solo I literally live for. I can't describe how the song makes me feel, I just have this wave of happiness hit me I can't describe.

Freddies voice is just as amazing as ever and I'm so glad it got to number one. But did they seriously have to find out in a lift? Where they jumped up and down and broke it.

But I can't believe it almost didn't get released because it was too long to play in the radio. But thank you lord Kenny Everett was friends with Freddie and laid his hands on it. He helped change the history of music. Thank you Kenny.