Chapter 2 Do I Look Like I Care?

6 months earlier,

"I am super bored", said Kyra. Currently she is sitting lazily on bed, supporting her back to the wall, munching on oatmeal flavored chocolates. She loves those a lot. She is opening the wrapping paper vary carefully so that no food crumbs fall on the bed, she absolutely hates food on the bed and on the floor, crowded places and dusty rooms.

"I am bored too, but I have piles of study to finish as well as online classes but not in the mood" said Fiore with an equally lazy tone, she is now sitting opposite Kyra eating oatmeal chocolates too.

Fiore is Kyra's elder sister who is merely two years older than her so they literally talks like same age and friends both inside and outside house. So strangers often mistake them as friends rather than sisters. Fiore is actually Kyra's aunt's daughter who was adopted into the family when she was only 2 month old.

"Hey, forget study, lets watch something, how about a new Kdrama or Cdrama?" excitedly suggested Kyra, her eyes smiling as she looked eagerly at Fiore.

"Do you have any new drama in mind? we can watch it if its interesting enough, but lemme remind you I hate damsel in distress sorta heroines very much, so choose accordingly" said Fiore.

"Hey you think I like that kinda pathetic fool kind of heroine either? Not gonna watch ever. Shall we watch Tranmigrated Queen? I heard its super funny and had a very high rating" suggested Kyra.

"AAAAHHHH I am so bored, lets watch it" Fiore finally got up from the chair and scooted closer to Kyra holding the tab in hand. "You find it online, I am gonna go drink water" after throwing the sentence towards Kyra Fiore walked away.

"Always asking me to find this and that, so annoying, but what can I do? The one more interested is always the one losing, which is me" Kyra thought all that in her head then finally letting out a sigh and searching the drama online and quickly found it and tapped play waiting for Fiore to come back.

"Lemme quickly check Facebook, what happened to the photo I uploaded last night, Resin sure was looking funny in that picture" Resin is Kyra's best friend and they are practically inseparable all the time.

"What the actual fuck is this comment huh? lemme see who comments such ridiculous things? Are they high on drugs?" Kyra is now looking at a comment with a very angry and annoyed expression, The comment is, When are you both getting married? The fuck is am I getting married to my best friend, Kyra was thinking inwardly. That fucking bastard I knew he was tired of living, of course its someone from her university.

Just as Kyra was about to explode the post with a comment cursing that bastards fourteen generation, Her phone rang. She received the call and asked "what?"

"Calm the hell down Kyra and don't react to the comment at all, it will only give them a chance to spout more nonsense, so ignore, consider it mad dogs barking for no reason" The gentle voice of a man sounded from opposite side of the phone call. It was Resin.

"Calm down my foot, mad dog? Is there a bigger mad dog than me in the whole class? Do I like like I care about public image, what others think or others opinion about me? He will regret ever commenting on anybody's post just you wait" Kyra shouted all that without even breathing and cut off the phone call.

To be continued...........