Chapter 03 I wouldn't Want An Enemy Like Her

Kyra is the perfect example of "Talent within the wrong person" and "Don't be deceived by appearance".
I mean look at her, she is good at singing and dancing and had a very good voice, yet she was born in a very strict and conservative family. Her family thought singing and dancing are fools business and absolutely unnecessary. So she never really got to fulfill her dream of being and singer or dancer, moreover she was thin and tall, perfect look for being a model yet in her family's eyesonly whores do modelling and the family don't need to raise a whore. Hence her looks and talents were completely wasted. She wanted to study Fashion designing and yet ended up studying Public relations.
Outwardly she looked graceful, elegant and beautiful, somewhat cute too, she had a good and bold fashion sense which made her look rough around the edges sometimes but the most prominent features of her face was her beautiful peach blossom eyes and her warm smile.
But as I mentioned, don't be fooled by appearance, due to facing too much restrictions from her family since childhood she was way too revellious and short tempered even though as a grown up now she doesn't show it much but as a teenager she was quite tomboyish whose main occupation was running away from school, climbing trees to steal fruits, playing whole day with bunch of boys who obeyed her blindly cause she used to beat up boys who doesn't follow her.
But as she gradually grow up, she slowly learned to conceal her manners and looked graceful, elegant and fashionable while meeting others.
But don't go around testing her patience atall. You gonna end up dead for sure.
This is all what Fiore was thinking while she was coming back after drinking water and heared Kyra shout at someone over the phone.
"Huh, you doubt it? I have bunch of funny and embarrassing photos of that motherfucker saved in my phone, I just need to post them on social media, lemme see how he shows his face to others tomorrow" Kyra was talking while smiling sinisterly.
Fiore suddenly had some goosebumps, "even I won't ever want an enemy like her" Fiore thought inwardly. Then sighed and came back inside, "who has done what now?" she asked Kyra.
"Nothing worth mentioning about. Come sit here, let's watch what we were watching" Kyra immediately changed her facial expressions to a mischievous one and replied.

To be continued.......