Chapter 05 A very busy week

In the end they both half drenched came back to the class and sat down trying yo concentrate on maths in front of them. But it was really uncomfortable. And kyra really hated this cold, damp feeling.
Resin stared at her for a while. Worrying she will catch cold he told her not to sit under the fan.

Hey, "Turn off the fan, u will catch cold" said Resin
"No can do, I hate this cold and damp situation, so sticky might as well sit under fan and dry up a little" Kyra replied

Not soon enough, someone knocked at the classroom door and professor said, "Come in".

"Good Morning Professor, can I please borrow Kyra and Resin for a few minutes? It concerns Intra-Debate competition matters" A boy of medium stature, with a enthusiastic and bright tone asked.
"Sure Dan, no problem, go ahead take them" The professor replied.
Kyra felt as if she was grant emnasty, she came out quickly beckoning Resin and before Dan say anything she started, "hey thanks for that and i will be attending the meeting in 10 minute at our meeting room, see you" without letting Dan reply, she dashed with her bag.
Dan lookedat Resin utterly confused, "whats with her?"
"probably going to girls dorm to change cloths" Replied Resin in a nonchalant tone. Afterall he knew well, how much Kyra hated damp cloths and hair.
"Whatever, lets go for now and wait in the meeting room" Dan replied snd they both walked.

Intra-Debate completition is a competition held yearly, where all departments of the University competes for the best debate team and best debater award. In the public relations department Kyra and her team won the best team award last year. Each team consists of 4 members. Dan and Kyra were both from that team and Resin wasn't a team member but he was their secret researcher.

After 15 min, Kyra swaggered back wearing a black tee-shirt with a dark blue high waisted jeans, holding 5 coffee in hand and flopped down beside Resin, "so guys, start already,but where is Nome?" asked Kyra casually while sipping coffee and handed one to Resin and pushed the other cups towards Dan is Shaomi,another debate team member.
"Nome didn't come today, she said she has some family business to attend to" replied Dan.

Kyra furrowed her brows slightly for a second then replaced that with a nonchalant look. "Okay lets start, The topic for the 1st debate is given right?" asked Kyra.

"Yeah, its against Archeology department, and the topic is PRIVATISATION OF HEALTHCARE SYSTEM" replied Resin

"Aah got it. For now lets research lightly and as we are team opposition lets find some statistical data as well to strengthen our logic". Kyra replied.

"Lets go for now and how about we discuss more tye day after tomorrow"Dan said.

" Okay, but tomorrow you are coming with me Resin, gotta go to central library to check some archives" Said Kyra before taking her bag abd going out waving her hand at everyone.

"Okay" replied Resin.

After that their week went very busily and even the debate went considerably smoothly against archeology department and they won the debate and qualified for 2nd round.
The 2nd round was against team Business studies. And it was as usual after a week. So everyone of them was very busy.....
On the 3rd day of 2nd week, due to rainy weather and exhaustion Kyra caught cold and was cooped up in her dorm room. She slept most of the day and when she woke up it was already dusk and Fiore was nowhere to be seen either.
Kyra felt suffocated in the dark with her blocked nose due to cold and was feeling perched and randomly flapped her hands to find a water bottle but instead from her blind flapping something fell on the floor with a loud sound.At that moment Fiore came back and turned on the light. What was on the floor was her phone.
"You woke up? Why didn't you call me when I was out? Look at you sick, having fever and haven't ate anything whole day. I brought some spicy chicken soup, lemme heat it up, eat and take some medicine already" Fiore said with a look of concern on her face.

"It's okay, nothing serious, just need to sleep a little more, pass ne some water" said Kyra and was half lying down on bed.
"It won't do, lemme see" said Fiore while passing the water bottle and touching Kyra's forehead to check on her fever.

"It's burning up, don't sleep right away, waut 5 min, I will be back with soup, don't sleep" Fiore looked very worried and she repeatedly reminded Kyra not to sleep and went out to bring the heated soup.