Entrance Exam

The Avenging Trio stood outside UA, ready to take the Entrance Exam. Izuku had his wrist device hidden underneath his jacket sleeve, Katsuki had his arc reactor hidden underneath his zipped up jacket, and Shoto had Stormbreaker disguised as a walking stick.

"This is it, guys. All our training's lead to this" said Izuku.

Izuku took the first step forward, but as soon as he did he tripped on his shoelaces.

"Whelp. Down I go' said Izuku in his head.

Shoto and Katsuki were about to grab Izuku and stop him from falling to the ground, but someone else stopped him instead.

Izuku opened his eyes to see that he was floating. He, Katsuki, and Shoto turned their heads to see a girl with brown hair standing there.

 He, Katsuki, and Shoto turned their heads to see a girl with brown hair standing there

"Sorry for using my quirk without asking. But it would be bad luck to fall on the first day" said the girl as she put her fingers together, causing Izuku to go back on his feet.

Izuku stood there, a blushing and stuttering mess.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka! Nice to meet you!" said Ochako.

"Thanks for helping our friend, Uraraka" said Shoto.

"No problem! Bye!" said Ochako before heading inside the building.

Izuku was still blushing and stuttering.

"Looks like somebody's in love" Bakugo teased.

"I-It's not like that, guys" said Izuku as he regained his composure.

They then headed inside the building and went to the presentation, which was presented by Present Mic. He explained to them that they were gonna be fighting robots. During the presentation a guy with glasses interrupted it and said that the Zero Pointer robot wasn't listed, but Present Mic explained that the Zero Pointer was a surprise.

After that they went to the training ground. Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki then noticed Katsumi standing nearby.

"Uh, guys?" whispered Izuku.

"Shit! Should've known she'd be here" whispered Katsuki.

"Shoka and Izumi got in on recommendation. But Katsumi didn't" whispered Shoto.

The Avenging Trio then put their hoods on to hide their faces, since the jackets they were wearing had hoods attached to them.

Izuku then noticed Ochako at the front of the crowd.

"Hey it's that girl who stopped me from falling! I'm gonna go thank her real quick" whispered Izuku as he was about to go walk over to her, but then the guy with glasses from earlier stopped him.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to sabotage her?" said the guy with glasses.

Shoto and Katsuki shoved the guy with glasses away from Izuku.