𝐢𝐯. spying!

𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 - 𝗌𝗉𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀!

𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 - 𝗌𝗉𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀!

Steve had gotten up bright and early, just like he had done everyday this summer to pick up Spencer. He drove to Hopper's cabin and the blonde would bound off the stairs. She'd give him a kiss and the two would be off.

When they arrived at the mall Robin and Dustin were already there. The girl had her headphones on, the younger boy explained she was listening to the Russian code.

"Listen boys! We are going fully undercover for this mission! I've brought us binoculars and notepads for our spy work! Are you ready?" Spencer exclaims loudly, her hands on her hips as she walks back and forth.

Dustin raises his hand, "Is that why you're wearing...whatever that is?" He asks with a quirked brow.

The outfit in question wasn't as nonchalant as Spencer thought it was. A long black trench coat, a pink scarf around her head and neck, to top it off a large black sun hat that flopped over her eyes.

Spencer nodded and put a pair of sunglasses on, "Of course! Let's do this," She said and walked into the ice cream shop.

The boys following closely behind as she walked into the main mall. They ducked behind a plant and look around.

Steve peaks out from the leaves and brings the binoculars to his eyes. Dustin and Spencer peer over his shoulders, "See anything?" Dustin asks.

Steve turns slowly to look at the different people in the mall, "Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for," He says with a shrug.

"Evil Russians," Dustin and Spencer say simultaneously as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The older boy sighs and brings the binoculars down, "Yeah, thanks Einsteins. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like," He huffs.

"Tall, blonde, not smiling," Dustin answers.

Spencer pushes her sunglasses back up her nose, "Oh! Oh! Maybe one of those Russian hats," She exclaims and moves her hands around her head to demonstrate.

"Mm-hmm," Steve hums.

"Maybe look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing," Dusyin continues.

Steve nods and looks to the second story, "Yeah, got it duffel bags and Russian hats," pauses and lets out a groan, "Oh, you gotta be kidding me!"

"What?" Dustin asks.

"The bakery isn't having their half-off cake sale anymore!" He says with a groan.

Spencer gasps, "What!" She grabs the binoculars and looks through them, "Aw, man! We were gonna go there! Ugh!"

She hands the binoculars back to Steve and lets out another groan. Dustin scoffs, "Dude, you two are the worst spies in the world, you know that?"

Dustin goes to take the binoculars from the older boy. Steve protests, "Hey, hey! Stop. Stop!"