𝐯. capitalism!

𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 - 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗂𝗍𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗆!

𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 - 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗂𝗍𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗆!

Dustin stands in front of the three older kids as he explains what he had seen during his recon, "That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. Whatever's in this room, in these boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it."

Robin shakes her head, "But there's gotta be a way in," She says with a sigh.

"Well, you know," Steve says and puffs out his chest, "I could just take him out."

Spencer scrunches her brows and her mouth falls slightly open in confusion. Robin and Dustin's faces are no different, "Take who out?" The brunette girl asks.

"The Russian guard," He answers like it's obvious. They three look at him wide eyed, "What? I sneak up behind, I knock him out and I take his keycard. It's easy," Steve shrugs.

Dustin blinks in disbelief, "Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?"

"Yes, Dustin. I did. That's why I would be...sneaking," He walks his fingers on the table to show off his 'sneaking' abilities.

"How would you do that?" Spencer says with a playful grin.

Dustin nods, "Yeah, have you ever actually won a fight?"

Spencer barks out a laugh. Steve sighs, "Okay, that was one time-"

"Twice. Jonathan. Year prior," Dustin interrupts.

"Listen that didn't count," He says with a sigh.

Spencer scrunched her eyebrows together, "Jonathan beat you up? And how does it not count?"

"I...Shut up," Steve grumbled out.

"Besides, if anyone is gonna beat somebody up, it's gonna be Spencer," Dustin says.

Spencer grins and pulls Dustin into a tight hug. The younger boy grins and grips her arm. Steve purses his lips and groans. Robin stares off at the ceiling, "That just might work," She grins and runs out of the back room. She grabs the money out of the tip jar and she begins to run out of the door.

"Robin. Hey, Robin! Hey, hey, wha-what are you doing?" Steve calls from behind the counter.

Robin turns around with a groan, "I need cash."

"Well, half of that's mine. Where are you going?" He asks.

Robin smiles, "To find a way into that room, a safe way. And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up. Dustin, watch them both. I'll be back in a jiff," She sends a salute before running off.

Steve rolls his eyes and hasn't noticed that Dustin had taken his ice cream scoop. He scooped up ice cream and licked it off.

Steve grimaces, "Oh, dude," He grabs the scooper back, "Come on, man, not my scooper," He spins it around his finger and tucks it back in his scooper-holster.