𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. the battle of starcourt! vol. 1

𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 - 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍! vol

𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 - 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍! vol. 1

El screamed out in agony as she began to cry. Spencer heart shattered for her sister as the young girl laid in her lap. Glancing at the brunette's leg, the same entity slithered under her skin.

"What is that?" Erica asked in shock.

"There's something in there!" Mike exclaimed as he held El's hand.

El continued to cry out in pain, but her words were incoherent. Spencer pushed down her hair as tears began to well up in her eyes at the sight of her little sister. Steve stared in shock at the thing under El's skin, but rubbed the younger girl's arm soothingly. 

Jonathan began to stand up, "Keep her talking! Keep her awake, okay?" He shouted as he ran off toward Imperial Panda.

El's scream began to slow and Spencer's recognized the sleepy look in her eyes. The blonde's eyes widened in fear, "Ellie! Please stay awake for me, okay? Please? For me?" She whispered out in desperation.

El managed a small nod. "Help me adjust her!" Spencer exclaimed. Steve, Nancy, Mike, and Dustin all helped her maneuver El gently. The brunette stayed against her sister's chest as she held onto her arms.

Nancy carefully made sure that El's pant leg stayed rolled up to give Jonathan easier access when he came back. "You know, uh, it's actually not that bad," Robin began. Spencer looked up at her in curiosity. "There was a...the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane."

"Robin," Steve spoke gently.

"Yeah?" She asked, her voice quivering.

"You're not helping."

Robin nodded quickly, "I'm sorry."

Jonathan came running back up and slid in front of El's legs. "Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" He said and held up a knife.

"Okay," El cried out as Spencer helped her sit up slightly.

"Need you to stay real still." Jonathan began to put on plastic gloves as he held out a wooden spoon to Spencer. "Bite down on this, El. Okay?" The blonde took from him and held it near her sister's mouth. El bit down on immediately.

El whimpered as Jonathan began to move the knife near her wound. Spencer held her tighter against her chest as the brunette's hands tightened around her arms. Dustin began mumbling obscenities from Spencer's right.

El tapped Spencer's arm once a sign for Jonathan to go. The blonde nodded, "Do it."

He nodded slowly and began to make a small cut. El screamed out in pain as the knife penetrated her skin. Blood and puss poured from the wound.  Jonathan blinked slowly at the sight, but continued on.