Photoshoot Pt.1

This will be more on jungkooks pov so I hope yall enjoy either way
11:20 PM 11/15/2021
JUNGKOOKS POV

I arrive back at the dorm and open the door softly.....surely the guys are sleeping......right?

"Were have you been Jungkook?"

Ok, nevermind they caught me......

"O-oh.... Hi hyungs..." I look at Namjoon looking at me seriously

"Jungkook" Namjoon says with a stern voice

"Uh-uhm....banana milk?......" Seriously Jeon out of all the things in this world you use banana milk as an excuse? I then glance at Hobi hyung who had a confused look on his face. Then I look back at Namjoon hyung who still had a serious look on his face...

Suddenly he smiled...."Of course its banana milk you would die without it" Without Jimin too....

"Now thats been solved......Jungkook go wash up, you have a photoshoot scheduled tomorrow at 5:30 Namjoon hyung says as he stood up and went to his room. I then head to the kitchen to get some water then I hear....

"Jungkook..." I look around and I see hoseok hyung

"Oh, hyung"

"Its not really banana milk is it......" I then froze

"N-no... I dont-"

"Jungkook, I know when you're lying...." I then look down and mumble a small no enough to be heard by hoseok hyung..

"I know you're old enough but......just be careful" as I look up I see hoseok hyung walking away. I then lean on the counter and sighed while pouring myself a glass of water to drink.....

-----------------------------------------
5:30 AM  11/16/2021

Woke up at 7:30 took a shower and dressed myself up. Had breakfast and my manager drove me to the area where the photoshoot will take place. Not gonna lie......feeling quite nervous...I didn't know that there was a photoshoot until last night and I don't even know why I'm here alone doing a photoshoot without my hyungs....well....that is until....

"Jungkookie!~" I look around and see Lisa waving at me

"Lisa!" I walked to her and hugged her

"How are you big boy?" She asks

"Im doing great! How about you? Its been a while"

"Im great and yea.....like we're pretty busy..so I dont expect much"

"Yea, we should hang out sometime...I know this restaurant somewhere nearby, if you want to meet up and have dinner sometime?"

"That would be great! How does tomorrow sound like?" What if Jimin planned something for tomorrow? Should I text him? Yea.... I'll text him later....

"Sounds good, by the way...why are you here?" I ask curious why both of us are the only idols here

"Oh Lisa and Jungkook!" I see the director of this photoshoot wave at us

"Director-nim...." Lisa and I bow at him

"So the most popular ship in Korea...."...What the- Lisa? With me?! Hell no we're just friends...

"Oh- we're just friends.." I said looking at Lisa as she blushes red as a tomato

"You kids are young. Im sure you guys are perfect for each other" he says with a light chuckle. I mean Lisa would be great to date but im too gay for one guy and thats Jimin....

"Director-nim~ you're making us flustered....so what photoshoot are we doing?" Lisa asks

"Oh right, so you guys will do a couple photoshoot for this magazine" did he just.....Couple photoshoot?.....if this was Jimin I would totally be ok with this but Lisa?....someone help me get over with this already...