Planning

(Not edited)
12/23/2021 8:30 AM
JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up early, quietly getting out of bed not to wake Jimin up. I got in the shower, and my face remained smiling the whole time. I wore my clothes and went out of the bathroom to see Jimin on his phone, his eyes still half-asleep.

"Kook? Why are you dressed?" He asks, his voice still husky from waking up.

"Oh- N-nothing...Just... Jk Jr. felt the happy tingles yep-." Out of all the excuses in the world...I picked this one....

"Okay......Well whatever you are doing, I'll stay at home today." He says

"No problem at all Jagiya..." In my mind, I sighed in relief

"Don't forget to eat something."

"Don't worry... I'm going out with the Hyungs" I kissed his forehead saying goodbye before getting my shoes and heading out.

-----------------------------------------
12/23/2021 10:00 AM

I met up with the Hyungs at a cafe. After we ate and talked to each other, we decided it was time to take a walk and search for potential decorations. I saw shops selling balloons, candles, lights, and other things.

"Kook, the ring shop is right there" Namjoon Hyung points out. I nod and went in

Of course, the Hyungs and I had to wear some disguises to make sure no one would invade our privacy.

"Hyung...there are so many rings..." Getting overwhelmed by the number of beautiful rings

"Excuse me?" I ask the lady in front

"What can I help you with, Sir?" Somehow the lady looked familiar

"Um...Yeah...What's the most beautiful ring here?" I ask and she then observes me and pulls out two rings.

What's the most beautiful ring here?" I ask and she then observes me and pulls out two rings

"I'm sure this special someone will love these rings." She says as she hands it out to me to let me check it.

"It's perfect....." I smile and thank her

"How much is it?" I ask taking out my credit card

"That would be 3,040,628 won Sir" I give her my credit card and once the transaction was done, I thank her and left.

"Hyung, I got the ring," I tell them both

"Can we see it, Kook?" Hobi Hyung asks

"Of course Hyung" I open the box revealing the ring and they stared in awe

"Jimin is going to love it." Namjoon Hyung says. I smile knowing that the day I will ask him to be mine forever is near.

We then searched for more things around the different stores. The Hyungs went to check out some clothes as I continue searching around for more decorations.